blech

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedmama

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
ohio
So I got some pomagranet (sp) flavored juice and at first try I loved it. It was tasty and gives awesome vapor but after about 5 hits it is nasty! It tastes and smells like burning paper. I thought it was something wrong with my atty but put a diffrent flavor in it and it was fine so it is the juice... Oh well Maybe it will get better after steeping for a week.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
So I got some pomagranet (sp) flavored juice and at first try I loved it. It was tasty and gives awesome vapor but after about 5 hits it is nasty! It tastes and smells like burning paper. I thought it was something wrong with my atty but put a diffrent flavor in it and it was fine so it is the juice... Oh well Maybe it will get better after steeping for a week.

Is that atty getting the juice too hot maybe? I just went through this with one of my juices and it wasn't the juice I vape it all the time. I'm ordering some new attys to make sure but I'm pretty sure the atty is just vaping too hot for this particular juice.

wickedmama

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
ohio
Is that atty getting the juice too hot maybe? I just went through this with one of my juices and it wasn't the juice I vape it all the time. I'm ordering some new attys to make sure but I'm pretty sure the atty is just vaping too hot for this particular juice.
Hmmm I have no idea. I still have much to learn about these things lol I will try putting it in another atty and see what happens. I will post my results tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread