Vape's nice, tastes amazing, smells like ....? WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjgotgame24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
North Jersey
Some juices I get straight up smell like ... and its nasty. It vapes and taste perfectly fine but the smell of it after I smoke it is rancid. The smell is either in the vapor left behind or it actually smells like its coming from my mod. Luckily not all of my juices do this, just some, and Im going to get rid of the ones that stink. Im not sure if its the flavor that causes this or something else because the two flavors that did this to me were not really similar and both from different sources. One was cactus cooler, which is a tangy orange soda, and the other one was called route 47, that was a more mild and nutty flavor. Any ideas/thoughts on this?

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
More times than not I've experienced the opposite. They smell great, taste bad. I've heard that some chocolate and coffee vapes smell bad but taste great.

I'm no help.
I have a few juices like this. I think they have too much flavoring in them so they smell really strong, or maybe they are just funky juices.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Halo's Belgian Cocoa is notorious for its amazing taste and (to some people) bad smell.

Wow! When I vape this, my husbands like "that smells like s**t". I told him it was chocolate and he said there's no way. To me, it smells good but to him, it's rancid along with many others I vape. Because of this, I'm stuck vaping out in the garage!

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
Wow! When I vape this, my husbands like "that smells like s**t". I told him it was chocolate and he said there's no way. To me, it smells good but to him, it's rancid along with many others I vape. Because of this, I'm stuck vaping out in the garage!

My girlfriend and I are going through this now. She's trying to make me vape outside because she hates the smell of a lot of my juices. She won't win.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
My girlfriend and I are going through this now. She's trying to make me vape outside because she hates the smell of a lot of my juices. She won't win.

Damn! Good for you. When I started vaping, I had to convince my husband it truly wasn't smoking and it will help me quit. Since I tried 20 other times to quit and this and that "will help me quit" he wasn't buying it. I then ***INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH HERE*** told him I didn't mind vaping in the garage and he wouldn't be bothered by it. That was August and I love hot weather. Now, I'm kickin myself in the ... and on top of it, he hates the smell of 90% of my juices.

Now I just stealth vape in the house......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread