Ego-T Atty Question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Ok so I have been a strict Boge Standard Resistance Single Coil Carto user since the only Ego on the market was the original. So now that I have this spiffy new mod that looks like an Ego (but is 5v) I figured I'd give an Ego-T (type A) a try and see if attys have improved over the last 2 years. Well I got one in an blew the nasty primer, primed it with juice, filled the tank and assembled. Waited a couple minutes to see if it would leak (still leery of that) and gave it a puff. BLECH! Burnt primer + a hint of my juice. So i powered through a tank full as I saw this was common at first. Second tank fill, slightly less BLECH! I can taste my juice more, the primer taste is gone, but it still tastes burnt.

SO! My question is, is there anything you Ego-T / Ego-C users do to the attys to make them not taste like burning toocus matter?
And 2nd, does anyone use these at 5v+ without issue?

Last edited:

ColKurtz

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC USA
5v is just too much for the atties to handle in my experience. 4.2 was a max for me and that wasnt the best 4v and down is what I found to be reliable.

Agree. I have an Ego Booster and the highest setting (4.7v) is way too high. Everything tastes burnt, even a well-juiced atty. My booster dial sit around 4.2v which is perfect IMO. I use type B mega tanks and attys, 70/30 pg/vg.

You're kind of limiting your options if it is 5v exclusively.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
SO! My question is, is there anything you Ego-T / Ego-C users do to the attys to make them not taste like burning toocus matter?

Yepper, I tossed 'em.

And 2nd, does anyone use these at 5v+ without issue?

See my first response.

There are just too many superior eGo combos to put up with, in today's vaping 'candy store', an inferior vaping experience... and yes, I'm not a -T/-C fan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread