"Blimished" provaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
Lol, ok this is gonna sound silly..I actually emailed provape about this once...I think they thought I was crazy...if you keep your teeth on the drip tip while vaping and hear the high pitched noise....try using your lips only (yea yea, that's what she said).. I have provari v1 / v2 and mini and I hear it on all frequently.... I think I am sensitive to PWM.

Lips only and the noise goes away...I think teeth help vibrate the sound...

I dont have no teeth
Is that why I dont get any noise? :blink:

;)

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Just checked my new blemished Provari and no noise at all. Checked at 6 volts too no noise.

Under load?

Some ears may just not hear it. Kind of like that super annoying sound people wanted to use to scare of loitering teenagers.

It may have something to do with the available voltage in the battery too. Its going to have to work harder with a battery at 3.5v to reach 4.5v than a battery at say 4.2 or 3.7 (I assume), and maybe this factors in.

Last edited:

Buzzsaw46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
SE MN United States
Well my blemish appears to be machine marks by the battery cap under the satin black coating. I noticed that they refined the machining around the button since I got my satin blue late this summer. It used to be a straight drilled hole, now there is an oval recess around the button. No noise at any voltage.

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
Under load?

Some ears may just not hear it. Kind of like that super annoying sound people wanted to use to scare of loitering teenagers.

It may have something to do with the available voltage in the battery too. Its going to have to work harder with a battery at 3.5v to reach 4.5v than a battery at say 4.2 or 3.7 (I assume), and maybe this factors in.

This is with a Vivi Nova at 2.4 ohms suppose to be a 2.8 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread