Bloog Product and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
I like the Maxxfusion and cartos. I refill them myself. But the customer service is just terrible. So I am going to change products. Considering I am pretty happy with the product can any one suggest a similar product from a more reliable company?

On 3/7/11 I placed order at Bloog, OnestopDIY, and Bluemist. Well a couple of days after the other orders came in Bloog still hadn't. So I sent an email via there website asking when it had shipped.
This is their reply (3/11/11)"We tried calling you earlier this week, but couldn’t reach you for some reason. We wanted to let you know that we are out of stock on the Red batteries and wanted to see if you would like to switch it to a Black or White one. Please advise and we will ship it out right away for you."

So it may be feasible that they are not lying but they left no voice mail and searching through the caller ID log shows no numbers I can't account (unknown callers and blocked numbers and such).

I wrote them back on 3-12-11 to state I wanted the black and to please ship it. Never received a reply. I sent them another email today... guess it is too much to hope for a reply....

Help me find a better supplier!!!
Thanks

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Yo Twoskins,
Don't give up on them yet.
Bloog had a major product rollout in December and are undergoing some growing pains.
After trying a few different brands, the Bloog is the best on the market right now, in my opinion.
They are definitely worth waiting on.
Have patience. I know it is frustrating, but it will be worth your time.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
Yo Twoskins,
Don't give up on them yet.
Bloog had a major product rollout in December and are undergoing some growing pains.
After trying a few different brands, the Bloog is the best on the market right now, in my opinion.
They are definitely worth waiting on.
Have patience. I know it is frustrating, but it will be worth your time.

I do appriciate your opinion shooter59. But I can't get over being treating like a company is do ME a favor by allowing me to to shop there... I just won't do it. Of the other brands you tried what were your problems with them?

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
One had a problem with battery life, and two others with carto life.
With a full battery and topped off carto, I can go all day and into the next before I have to change either. That's just my vaping habits.
But when I have to stop and recharge the battery or refill (exchange) the carto 2 to three times a day, then I don't see the money saving or time saving involved.
I just finished the thread on poor customer service. You are not alone. But you seem to be in a very small group that has had a hard time getting merch or info.

Personally I have seen the updates on the site, new stock coming in for items that were out of stock as well as orders being shipped.

I can only imagine how frustrated you are, but would hate to think that you would lose out on all the good things I feel are coming our way by staying with the Bloog.

Again, my opinion. I guess I'm lucky that my experience has been good. I'm quite happy with my Bloog and so are the customers I have sent to them.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
One had a problem with battery life, and two others with carto life.
With a full battery and topped off carto, I can go all day and into the next before I have to change either. That's just my vaping habits.
But when I have to stop and recharge the battery or refill (exchange) the carto 2 to three times a day, then I don't see the money saving or time saving involved.
I just finished the thread on poor customer service. You are not alone. But you seem to be in a very small group that has had a hard time getting merch or info.

Personally I have seen the updates on the site, new stock coming in for items that were out of stock as well as orders being shipped.

I can only imagine how frustrated you are, but would hate to think that you would lose out on all the good things I feel are coming our way by staying with the Bloog.

Again, my opinion. I guess I'm lucky that my experience has been good. I'm quite happy with my Bloog and so are the customers I have sent to them.

I'm glad you have had good luck... I guess it is hit and miss right now. There seem to be quite a few in the same boat as I.

VAPlN'

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Iowa
I parted out a set for my wife (Mini PCC, two mini (68mm) batteries, and some packs of prefilled cartos), since the starter kits have been out of stock for a while now. I ordered on a Saturday night, got an order confirmation the next business day (Monday), a shipping confirmation three days later (Thursday), and it arrived five days after that. Not the quickest I have ever experienced. But, under the circumstances (CNY, a small company, and the stocking issues that we have all read plenty about), I am satisfied with it and believe that they did the best they could.

Everything arrived as ordered and so far no QC issues with anything. Except, I got one of each type of battery led (one target and one ash tip) too. As was described in another thread. I would have wondered what the deal was too, except that (thanks to whomever wrote that thread) I already new the deal on those. On the bright side, I will see which my wife ends up liking the best and let Leaford know if his new "target tips" are a hit or not.

I have read that there were a couple of the mini PCC's that were coming apart. Not this one. It is suprisingly solid and works like a charm. My wife loves being able to charge on the run and just plug the PCC in at night. I'd have to say great job on the idea. It is the best looking mini PCC I have seen so far.

I'll have to post on the cartos later, as she has only gone through a few so far.

I hope this helps some of you with your expectations.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I've heard there are at least 40 people who will PM you with suggestions for another vendor.

If anyone knows who carries cartos that perform like bloog, please PM me.. If they don't have any in stock when I run out soon, I need to know where to look.

It is the best looking mini PCC I have seen so far.

The mini PCC is why I chose Bloog as my first ecig. Unfortunatly they're out of stock. I'll still order one though when they get them.

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
So what is the reason someone from Bloog can't simply post here to explain their problem, unless their internet bill didn't get paid. I'd like to order a couple items, but it doesn't look like a wise choice now.:confused:
I lost my tv/internet service today while the company did some repairs up the street. I thought I'd vape a 5ml bottle before they turned me on again. I'd give up tv before I would internet service. In a heartbeat.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Am i the only one who thinks it a tad bit odd to ask for help finding other vendors on the Bloog subforum? Just asking.. wasnt it more appropriate to do that in the general kr8 forum?

I agree Michelle. The last time I suggested something wasn't proper forum etiquette I got my head bit off.

jlt2003

Feb 18, 2010
Moulton,Al
YES it is totally inappropiate to look for other vendors on Bloogs subforum!
It's also a statement that we like the MaxX Fusion style products,so much so that
we are willing to go elsewhere for them.
It could also be seen as a heads up to Bloog "Earn our business or lose it"
We understand CNY and growing pains but if you (seemingly) abandon your forum to us we'll
use it to our benefit,or in some cases abuse it.
It also (appears) that Leaford is the only one trying to hold up his end of things and while I
respect Leaford he can't do it all by himself.If problems and concerns are taken care of soon enough
then Bloog will have a helluva business on their hands,if not then the older hands here know that the chinese
are all about the sales and will find other distributors,and we of course will find other vendors,especially if they are
less expensive or have cheaper shipping.

This is all just my own opinion I'm sure others will differ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread