Not open for further replies.

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
Hey guys,

I'm searching for a new single coil rta and would like to know which one it's better for this use in your oppinion, the newest blotto 1.5 or the blotto single version. I'm down to those two cause I prefer a more restricted airflow. I'm looking for the best flavour
Hi friend ,I prefer recommend you to use blotto MAX,This is an enhanced version with smoother airflow and cleaner taste

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey guys,

I'm searching for a new single coil rta and would like to know which one it's better for this use in your oppinion, the newest blotto 1.5 or the blotto single version. I'm down to those two cause I prefer a more restricted airflow. I'm looking for the best flavour

I didn't see your post before. I've reviewed both of the ones you mentioned and the Max also. Here's a couple links to my reviews. Maybe that will help you decide.

DOVPO BLOTTO SINGLE COIL RTA review by hittman | E-Cigarette Forum (e-cigarette-forum.com)

DOVPO BLOTTO MAX AND BLOTTO V1.5 RTAS review by hittman | E-Cigarette Forum (e-cigarette-forum.com)

Nicholas_

Aug 1, 2022

Nicholas_

Aug 1, 2022
    I didn't see your post before. I've reviewed both of the ones you mentioned and the Max also. Here's a couple links to my reviews. Maybe that will help you decide.

DOVPO BLOTTO SINGLE COIL RTA review by hittman | E-Cigarette Forum (e-cigarette-forum.com)

DOVPO BLOTTO MAX AND BLOTTO V1.5 RTAS review by hittman | E-Cigarette Forum (e-cigarette-forum.com)
    Just saw it. For you wich one of those delivers more flavor? Saw that you preffer 1.5 than Max but would like to know your opinion on 1.5 x single regarding flavor.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just saw it. For you wich one of those delivers more flavor? Saw that you preffer 1.5 than Max but would like to know your opinion on 1.5 x single regarding flavor.

Out of those two I would go with the 1.5. I think it had a little better flavor and was definitely easier to build. On the single coil Blotto, I had some trouble installing the coil due to the angle of the posts and the amount of room to build on that deck.

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2019
    Shenzhen
    www.dovpo.com

Thank you my fam ,thanks for your review of Blotto Max and Blotto V1.5,You have an absolute say in the field of vape, so professional, it is a great honor to have your help.:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread