Blotto 1.5 x Blotto single

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon.c

Feb 20, 2022
Kansas City, MO area
I am searching for a new RTA for single coil built, something more RDL. I think I'm going to get a blotto but I saw many reviews saying the 1.5 is good for single coil. I am in doubt if I should by a blotto 1.5 or blotto single to use single coil. Which one would be best for flavour in a single coil built? Those anyone tested both?

I've got one V1.5 and three singles. Flavor is equal for either version, IMO. While the V1.5 can be used with one coil, I would advise extra pieces of cotton in the well openings to compensate for the 'missing' wick. You'll have higher capacity with the V1.5.

Overall, I find single coils a touch less finicky to rebuild and they would be my preference if I wanted more in the Blotto line.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I am searching for a new RTA for single coil built, something more RDL. I think I'm going to get a blotto but I saw many reviews saying the 1.5 is good for single coil. I am in doubt if I should by a blotto 1.5 or blotto single to use single coil. Which one would be best for flavour in a single coil built? Those anyone tested both?
    The Blotto single coil RTA works great with great flavor, I reviewed it a while ago, here's a link if you care to check it out.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/blotto-single-coil-rta-reviewed-by-bigbob2322.971337/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread