Blu cig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, I am new here but figured I would at least put my 2 cents in. :oops:

So I am going to try an E-cig for the first time ever. I read the reviews and enjoy the video reviews a lot. :)

Anyway, I ordered my BLU e-cig Tuesday 23 June, 2009 and had an immediate reply in my email: " Thank you for placing an order with blu cigs. Due to the overwhelming demand for our product, your order is currently on back log and should be received within 2 weeks. " :(

Needless to say I can not wait to try this out and see for my self how this works. My hopes are to quit but I would be happy if it helps me smoke A LOT less.

I will post more as soon as I find out when they shipped my BLU.

Have a nice day people, ;-)

waveho

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
You read the reviews and still getting a blu? :confused: Look at the models that are popular.
They are popular for a reason.

D

To be fair, the Blu is comparatively new, so the results of the poll are not really indicative of what is better than what. Also, the vast majority of folks that seem to really like their devices are those that custom build there own--but I think that is not really representative of the "average" e-cig vaper. I may graduate to that lot at some point, maybe, but I'm sure that my wife for example, would never do more than use the pre-packaged carts and would never ever drip or dip.

Well D05GTO I understand what you are saying but it is my very first e-cig and want to try it first to see IF I even like it ... The price isn't bad for a starter kit right. Once I try it and I like it I can always buy myself an upgrade. I read the reviews on BLU yes and there are bad reviews on the shipping but there will always be bad AND good about everything.

I'll post my findings about it here when I actually get my BLU lol.

D05GTO

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
SC
Just trying to help and not make the same mistakes I did. I started out with an over priced POS Npro. Now it's not that bad but it's not nearly as good as other devices that are cheaper. If you were really are on the fence about purchasing, there are trial 510's for 25 dollars that you could have in 2 days.

I didn't like vaping much with the Npro. But I'm in love with it when I tried the other devices.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread