Blu e-cig return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Wow, another new thread on the infamous Blu in less than an hour. I'm anticipating another thread in a day or two about how wonderful Blu is in replacing their bottom of the barrel product. If they would only put some of their money into providing a good product instead of into marketing, the ratio of negative to positive posts on the Blu would not be, 100 negative - 1 positive.

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
Wow, another new thread on the infamous Blu in less than an hour. I'm anticipating another thread in a day or two about how wonderful Blu is in replacing their bottom of the barrel product. If they would only put some of their money into providing a good product instead of into marketing, the ratio of negative to positive posts on the Blu would not be, 100 negative - 1 positive.

You're getting the shill vibe too eh? Here's my experience with Blu: The disposable worked as intended and got me interested in ecigs. I bought their starter kit and it was...pathetic to say the least. I found myself going through nic withdrawal just like I had quit cold turkey on day 2 of using Blu exclusively despite vaping 3 times more of their strongest juice than I smoked. I smashed the kit on the ground and threw it in the trash out of pure frustration. Bought a pack of analogs to hold me over until my eGo clone (Inferno) got here. Haven't looked back since then.

Blu is complete and utter garbage. Nothing more to it than that.

Last edited:

Michael James

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Montgomery, AL
Just yesterday I returned (mailed) my blu kit, utilizing the "30 day money back guarantee". I'll play the wait game with you and see how things end up.

Took about 3 weeks including the shipping time to get it back, even forgot to send a charger and still refunded the whole amount.

jamentertainment

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
You're getting the shill vibe too eh? Here's my experience with Blu: The disposable worked as intended and got me interested in ecigs. I bought their starter kit and it was...pathetic to say the least. I found myself going through nic withdrawal just like I had quit cold turkey on day 2 of using Blu exclusively despite vaping 3 times more of their strongest juice than I smoked. I smashed the kit on the ground and threw it in the trash out of pure frustration. Bought a pack of analogs to hold me over until my eGo clone (Inferno) got here. Haven't looked back since then.
Blu is complete and utter garbage. Nothing more to it than that.

Yep. That's the problem with garbage and/or over priced ecigs. For every person like you who comes here and ends up buying a REAL PV, there are a hundred who end up like the bystander who, when I told a friend that I quit with ecigs, piped up and said "I tried ecigs, they're a scam".

The one regulation I'd like to see the FDA put on ecigs is the one that says they can't look like a cigarette. Of course, that'll never happen. The FDA wants nothing more than a public that equates vaping and smoking.

As for the fear of people not switching to vaping if they can't follow the newbie instinct and get an analog lookalike, I think it's unfounded. The more ecigs that don't resemble analogs are out there, the better they'll be accepted and the less oddball people will perceive them to be.

Companies like Blu, and all the others that market analog clones, do a grave disservice to the entire vaping community. Please do not support them.

[/rant off].

waynebrady

Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Houston
Interesting idea. I think it would be cool if we could have dual tank PV's. I would fill one tank with 100% VG for regular vaping and one tank filled with 100% PG for ninja vaping at work or in places where a big cloud of something coming out of your mouth makes people uncomfortable.

Then again, I suppose I could always just carry two tanks and switch them out when need be. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread