Blu giving away 12 pack of disposables through March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 12-pack of Magnificent Menthol disposables from Blu's website, they are having a promotion throughout the month of March in their rewards section. All I did was join the site and did some of their free activities to get enough rewards points to redeem the disposables. It's a 120$ retail value which is completely free after I received my coupon code from them. In all, it took like one hour to redeem and I didn't pay a cent. I;m not a huge fan of disposables or Blu ecigs anymore / not a fan of their flavors but I thought this deal was pretty awesome and made me think Blu is trying to dump or get rid of the disposables? Not sure why else they'd be giving 120$ worth of them away for basically nothing.

Anyways, just thought i'd share this with you all :p

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Hmm... Interesting that Blu is doing this. However I may have to use the coupon myself just to have a bunch to give away to friends.

Ditto. I always have friends ask me to help them get started. Be nice to have handful of these to give away.

Where do you find the code? I looked but didn't see it.

All you have to do is sign up / register on their website. Go to the rewards section and you will see how many reward points you have. I started with like 500 points for just registering an account. Then you can link social media accounts to get like +100 reward points. I made a fake facebook / twitter / and instagram account so i could get +300 points. I also watched their video of the week which is like 3 minutes long and read an article. All in all, its really simple. Once you have enough points, go to claim points. And you will see a list of things you can redeem your points for. There isn't much in there that is worthwhile except the 12 pack of disposables. I got my order in the mail today and I'm going to give some of mine away to friends. Hope this helps!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'm not a huge fan of disposables or Blu ecigs anymore / not a fan of their flavors but I thought this deal was pretty awesome and made me think Blu is trying to dump or get rid of the disposables? Not sure why else they'd be giving 120$ worth of them away for basically nothing.

Blu are actively encouraging the European BAN on refillable e-cigs.

YES - 100% supporting the EU e-cig de facto ban.

In 2016, the 742 MILLION people of Europe will ONLY be able to buy Blu and Vype disposables.

There's your reasoning.

Support that if you must.

If I was on Twitter, there would be a *hashtag* Boycott BLU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread