Blue Foam Mod for ego XL Cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnut13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
USA
For the couple months I used my eGo I used the LR Mega eGo atty with a Blue Foam coil in the Cartridge.

I cut a strip roughly 14mm x 55mm, and coiled it loosely until it was slightly larger than the opening of the cart. I put in about 40 drops of juice, then the coil, then about 3 more drops on top. You might be able to fit more but at the time that size coil and amount in cart seemed to be perfect for me. Lasted 3-5h depending on how often I vaped and did not leak. I was using a 80/20 PG/VG mix so best bet would be to try different sizes and see what works best for you.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have had the best luck using the Fluval filler with the 510 mega atty/cart combination. Holds about 25 drops initially and then 18 on each fill up. Change out filler every 2-3 days when it stops flowing the juice easily. Absolutely no leakage. I use them cone on and love the warm vape.

jbsoum

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2010
USA
For the couple months I used my eGo I used the LR Mega eGo atty with a Blue Foam coil in the Cartridge.

I cut a strip roughly 14mm x 55mm, and coiled it loosely until it was slightly larger than the opening of the cart. I put in about 40 drops of juice, then the coil, then about 3 more drops on top. You might be able to fit more but at the time that size coil and amount in cart seemed to be perfect for me. Lasted 3-5h depending on how often I vaped and did not leak. I was using a 80/20 PG/VG mix so best bet would be to try different sizes and see what works best for you.

Yeah, this is the method I've been using, and still have leakage issues. I don't get 3-5 hours either. I thought I coiled it too loosely, but maybe, now, it's too tight, since I can't seem to get any fluid in from the top. I like the blue foam so much better than the stock stuff, but I can't seem to get it to work right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread