blue mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody0851

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
nc
Blueberry is another good fruit flavor to try. Mango and peach are good too, but I can't do those too much. They have a lingering texture/aftertaste that reminds me of spit (someone else's, or worse, morning breath - eeww). :laugh:

The very first drag after reading this, left that aftertaste. I'm hoping it's just an "afterthought" that I can quickly forget! lol

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
So I got my juices yesterday (A day early!) and have been vaping them all yesterday and today.

Firstly, this is my first experience with the bottom coil Phoenix's (Or CE3's like Smokeless Image is getting) and they are AMAZING! The only problem I have had with top coil clearomizers is the vapor is way too hot sometimes, not burning or anything but the temperature is ridiculous.

With these bottom coils, you get less heat but still retains all of the flavor and throat hit. LOVE these things.

On to the flavors...

I've tried Rob's Blackjack, and it's not for everyone. To me it tasted like good old pipe tobacco, and took a week or so to really break in. But it was fantastic to my taste buds.

My most recent order included: Crimson Cow, Cherry Tobacco, Grape Drink, Raspberry, Guava and Dewy Fruit. All extra flavor and 80/20.

Crimson Cow - A bit on the sweet side, but steeping will take care of that. Great throat hit and flavor, but the vapor is just a hair thinner than other juices.

Cherry Tobacco - Once again, a little sweet and too much cherry, but steeping will even it out. Almost too much throat hit, flavor is strong with just a hint of tobacco (For now) and vapor is good.

Grape Drink - Tastes just like candy grape flavoring, very good. Everything is evened out (Spent a week in the mail, July 4th weekend delayed it) and is great!

Guava - A bit weird at first... Couldn't pin it down. Give it 2-3ml's to really get going. Tastes like a good fruit taste, but still never tried that exact fruit!

Dewy Fruit - Tastes just like Juicy Fruit gum... Really wish I would've used this in my bottom coil CE3 instead of a top coil. Vapor is a bit too warm, but everything else is great!

Raspberry - Very good flavor, but it has a problem... Too much throat hit. It's pretty harsh, I think steeping will help this one out, but damn it is VERY strong.

All of the juices are very thin, and work fantastic in clearomizers (The main reason I love them so much!).

I've also tried a few other flavors... Cookies 'N Cream, Blueberry, etc. They've all been consistently good, with some better than others. But overall, a very reliable vendor!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
The very first drag after reading this, left that aftertaste. I'm hoping it's just an "afterthought" that I can quickly forget! lol
Oops, sorry! :lol:

ooh, GUAVA. Mouth-watering, lip-smacking good! Really. This is one of those flavors where you can actually feel the juiciness of the actual fruit. And raspberry is just crazy strong no matter where you get it from. I get that with cherry too. Sort of a "makes-you-cough" kind of strong.

Last edited:

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
Rob's Blackjack is my all day everyday vape. I think I'm on my 4th 180ml bottle. It's what I have vaped 95% of the time since last year. I will say you need to let it steep for a couple of weeks to fully mature. I also get the extra flavor option and get the 80/20 PG/VG mix.
The Robbacco is very good as well.
Did not care for cherry tobacco and did not like Morley at all.
I am very loyal to Rob's Blackjack!!!

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
I just received the order I mentioned previously in the thread.

First thing I was impressed with was the packaging, it came in a hard box and the juices inside were wrapped in a plastic bag. I also like the bottles these come in, very easy to use and by the looks it will be really easy to get that last drop out as they are pliable. The top is screw on and off so there's no chance of pulling the tip off the bottle. Invoice had a list of goods bought and a personal thank you message from Rob.

I ordered 16mg, base liquid VG and all extra flavour. The nic' strength is a bit high for me but the one lower was 8mg, they don't offer a 12mg which I am used to. So I went higher rather than lower with these.

I am using a brand new SI Carto blank on a fully charged Volt 78mm. Also this is straight from the mail box with no steeping.

First one I tried is the Peanut Butter and Banana - I put around 25 drops in with no problems and let it sit for abut 5 mins.

I am vaping it now, first thing that hits me is the very strong banana taste, like the smell of a really fresh almost green banana. I'm not tasting any peanut butter at the moment just the banana. It has a good throat hit and the vapour is more than acceptable. I'm not getting any bad after taste. I've had about 20 drags now and I'm enjoying it.

Maybe if I let this steep for a week or so the peanut butter might come through more.

I will use this up and the next one I'll post about is the Buttery Nipple :)

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Well i got my blue mist juice today,all my orders were at the post office saturday,,4 orders from 3 outfits.

S I gotvapes and bluemist.
i filled 3 ce3 with 555 from SI and robs black jack and caramel apple tobacco from bluemist.

I liked the 555 from SI,,,,the other 2 must have to steep for awhile,did not care for them to much right now,kinda clovey and maybe a candy watermelon taste.

i hope their apple jack tobacco tastes better,they also sent me a little bottle of chocolate caramel sampler.

i also got 5 sample bottles of sweet juices from gotvapes,,i hope they will be some thing to vape later on,it looks to me that these fresh juices are all gonna have to steep awhile,,oh well i got the 555 from SI to vape till the others mature.

oh i do love those ce3's from gotvapes,i will never go back to the old style cartos.
When SI gets there own brand in i will try them.

Larry;)

Last edited:

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
On my second day with the Buttery Nipple from BM. I am using the same set up as above.

I'm finding the flavour very full, strong but not overpowering. I'm getting the butterscotch more than the Irish Cream. For any UK Vapers out there it tastes almost identical to Butterscotch Angel Delight. Again there is no lingering after taste and the vapour is solid. This is not an all day vape for me but I could easily buy more for maybe as a temporary change or a kind of dessert vape.

So far from the five I ordered, in order of preference:

1. Buttery Nipple
2. PB & Banana

Next up Vanilla Tobacco. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread