HHD!!!
cat-looking-for-the-weekend-over-a-snow-bank.jpg

That reminds me of this!!!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy we will say it is closer to brunch. Hmmmm JPF if a straight line then there can be no hump. Straight lines are man made we are told, was thinking about that the other day.... and a lot of other stuff, including a same and new bucket list for me; not sharing. I need something to look forward to but a song. Will go with one I heard yesterday of many that sounded good. A lot are very old other countries and make your imagination work:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Tiggs & JPF....
Morningnite All!

I like looking at the crowd in this one.

That's from the '68 special.... and did you know that Phil Specter is there.... look as Elvis walks to sit on the step... Left side....Dark Blue suit & side burns....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

Uhm if when Fuzzy told you to believe in the what is it called. "Positive reaffirmation?" Positive right, so for one full day, work laid down months ago. I am going to live in a good house, I am going to retire, I am going to get a new truck, I am, I am and the list went on........

Welcome to the team...... You mean the one I wanted....... Oh; see i am going to try hard not to celebrate too much....

• Agree
Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread