Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well today was the first day I hit my goal with the spark thing. Too bad yall are not here; what is going on guys? So Holly was telling me about the acceptance rate being good. If low you don't get many orders, and as they pop up you have to be fast like one second fast (In a way going against vets established) So first I get up at six and drink tea for the wake up and set I am ready, first comes up (early bird gets the worm) I get it and that starts the drive.

Anyway as I was talking about how and this is hard to explain. If you are busy and do not hit accept it counts against you (Wrong but what it is) So I devised a new plan. Get an order, try to memorize the address and keep the phone handy, as while you deliver another offer comes. Just accept it.

The first full day was stressful I did not want to be late anywhere; no longer. They give you more than enough time even for construction; example: five orders picked up at once today for a good amount. Just follow the orders in order and it leads you form point a to b to c in order no back tracking. Anyway JPF you said you would be looking for something PT; this is a good gig.

Hit the 100 mark today, 700 a week only 400 short of others and called it early satisfied. I am going to be doing it daily and the best is Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. As people have been paid and are shopping and for the weekend.

And I save the music listening to driving and mostly oldies or classics so:

I miss you guys come on JPF and Blue where are you?

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Maybe you don't think I am ..... right chill tiggs... my pecks hurt from the work out; two days to heal those muscles; not workout but work..... see I am finally getting to my place; on top. There was once a day in which JPF said. "Everything tiggs says is true." Dang..... hmmmm dang.... everything? Imagine being me? and you .... chill tiggs calm down.

• Love
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And one more, been abducted i have more than once; forced to lose your memory or your gifts? I spoke to Blue on the phone once an epidermal to my spin as a male; like giving birth. Hmmm who would want me to forget? I said I am the fire.... that means you are water or earth; air... let me be me........ please

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Your welcome for the deep winter freeze; the one in which they say will not be seen in another 100 years.... ;) No for real I talk to professionals and another nurse, 15 children from Spain, pediatrician...... wow mmmm hmmmm.... she said don't go fast in the story take my time......

yes maim

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread