Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

right no work tomorrow yet slay the other team in a game; night..... tigg content
and when you feel the song that is right for you and dance sitting in your seat dealing life to others, know that your life is good for others...... tiggs is happy to help others he does not know yet.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning where is Count when yo want to chat about one subject....... Please the only reason they are finally saying it is true is that there are millions of these things called phones that people have that can take pics and videos of the same things. So much footage out there now, the gov can no longer hide it...... big whoop and thanks to all of us who already knew.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't gone anywhere....
c7e6406e0d43c997f74403b56fba0a07.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I know I have been silent compared to myself but have not wanted to discuss the last near two weeks..... almost to light at the tunnel..... almost and then the sleep will come and the less tiring at w...... got the leak fixed for now, a new phone as mine is obsolete causing me jobs. BBQing and will take left overs, healthier and cheaper than eating out daily. Think my saturday and sunday will be monday and tuesday.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread