Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

I have adulted hard, 90 hours a week for the month then toned it down two days back at it...... Brian, you do know him said don't take days off get three or four, keep yourself on the "program" and a few tips, so full days are good from the start. Hit my goal by 3, they wanted me so bad I got an order each hour like all others and each half unusual. but if you get it on time it says on my phone 100% Lost 0%

I have been thinking on it, not much have not had time nor the energy; even Brad's son went to go learn the trade as he has graduated. A weak and a half good says Dad, then those hot days.... (Oh I forgot)

Longest winter ever, turned into the longest spring ever; with three weeks of storms, rain, lightening, hail, flash flooding. Many a car in the ditch, Canyon sucks as far as streets and flooding I found out; probably caused the leak.

As I was burning up no AC humid and hot still thought it is not that bad.... As I passed in the storm a new Dually Truck. Stuck in the ditch, next morning foggy real foggy maybe 1/4 mile. Saw the truck passing "oh still there, but a pull on it someone tried to get her out. Man is she deep." Way back still foggy but see the front.

The engine is gone, so is everything in front of it. How someone had something strong enough to tear their engine out and go has been on my mind. See not that bad. You think my days are still not interesting? Ha ha ha ha no just too tired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread