Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Evening it took ten hours to tire me in the 115 degree day and called it. Not bad, more sun than ever for me and adjusting; plans on tinting windows. But with the long sleeves, darkening the car when parked; which is a lot more... deliver find shade park, wait for next order; attempts to go to any store will backfire....

So I have always liked it and not loading does actually save energy, so that said if you have time Blue. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Netflix and chill...... I will shut my critique mouth up now..... Blew through the first season though..... Too many songs again soooooooo......

Edit: and forgot while speaking to another driver. "But your always busy." "I know." convo aside, but your the top guy.... ;)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Afternoon 7 and called it before too hot, lots of time spent and some explanation needed; First I am good rent for next month already written, cash for all gov fees, deferred on the speeding ticket gone, insurance did not raise, i don't speed anyway.

Yahoo changed terms, closing my account..... so not until tax season do I need it.... to work and much. Holly. Branch this and that, you don't have access to your email. Frustrated paid them for my account of 30 years, to find DDI changed our pay to a new bank Branch, call CC an hour and no answer, email seven times to fix this kind I have been. Today If it was your check a full month behind i am sure you would find a solution...... Like good for this and next month, even with this "error" Time to chill some....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning all that money is taxes by the way so when fixed the real income comes, so sandbagged for me and I spend nearly nothing..... Blue gets it and my timing; waiting for the cold and snow so one I can be energetic enough and two to see what will be hard to visualize....

You can stay away all you want while I take the adulting break, I know my bills......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread