Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, thanks Blue for showing up. Taking the day off, need to do a few things. Throw rent in the box, get registration on car, fix or try the bank thing, still not worried. Raining right now.

I figured out why she left, counselor. "You will never figure it out." Tell a capricorn never, I admit 14 years, children grown and leaving and she can't make more, she could not kidnap them anymore to blackmail me over money we did not have.... Good can move on.

Figured out Holly is using an app called Ticker illegally, she takes all orders; picks the best paying dumps the rest, we get the rest; if it cycles fast enough or we miss an hour, thanks Holly. She will be fired in time, just not fast enough for me.

Donnie and I talk a lot more, a little more often; kinda both; he sure is interested in my memory all of a sudden; in shtf scenarios I have a place to go, we have a place to meet and some plans; working them. He and I also estimate I saved 48 men from child support had I not you know; so did mankind a service for real. Good to wake up yesterday and while not thinking of either getting the answer.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Fam......
TGIF is all I have to say!!!
CQ1SJE4UAAAgDAt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TGIF is right and true words posted, after near four accidents and a fast turn to the right so the ambulance could go the wrong way and proceed enough; shopped got food time to chill. Left arm has been popping under the muscle found out after a long hot bath it is in the neck. Finally caved and got a collapsible carrier for basically two customers, and my first shower rod and curtain; i had not planned on staying here, but it is what I need right now...... my yard looks like a campground..... stop fussing tiggs. :):):):):) hmmm not sure which song but i like this meal.

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Not sure where you all are, i went in for a half day did seven..... too easy when you like it. Lets see your wondering when Misty will stop glaring at Angel, what happened in Chicago, the island still has work, and the city is under attack..... each time I took a break it came right back to the spot it left from..... I am always thinking on it.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Oh before I say good night.... the state trooper said thank you for me helping him on the highway remove ten feet of siding from the highway..... another vet said sir... did you serve... no sir.... but I get that all the time.... convo excluded..... again....... right..... and be careful what you wish for.....
Oh your famous.... dang..... and when you get it you get tired of it, and have to adjust....

no it still goes on but someone else said I talk too much.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not appropriate

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Evening another long one and seems the bank thing is clearing up with my thoughts not theirs. Today stopped and pulled an old man from under his car and up. His wife said I showed up from nowhere an Angel. A least I didn't have to tell her. If you see me in need...... ;)

Then I guess as well night.
Oh yeah i forgot it is almost halloween, no wonder my senses have been on high.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not appropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread