BMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
What does BMS have to do with ' Product Recalls & Warnings ' ?

Seems a more appropriate place would be " Health, Safety and vaping " sub forum.

Are you suggesting without offering an iota of proof, vaping causes or caused your BMS?

If your doctors diagnosed your issue using methodical laboratory results eliminating the dozens of known and probable causes, you might have something to stand on.

Bksarrmo1

Oct 1, 2019
I am quite aware of BMS. Maybe if you try unflavoured you wont suffer from it. Certain flavourings and additives used in food can cause it.
Ill fitting dentures and compounds used in the manufacture of dentures can also cause it. I have experience with this.

Do you have BMS? I can’t even wear the dentures, exacerbates the BMS tremendously.

Last edited by a moderator:

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
Do you have BMS? I can’t even wear the dentures, exacerbates the BMS tremendously.
So sorry to hear you have BMS how awful. It seems to me that the trauma from tooth extractions and numbing injections would be the culprit. Teeth have a lot of nerve endings. There is nothing you found regarding trauma? Wow. So sorry. After 2 years one would think some nerves would heal if that was the culprit. They take a long time to regenerate. So sorry. Best of luck.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh I can help you, but only retroactively. Sorry.

I am the PERFECT person to do it, I too have DENTURES. When I had all my teeth removed, guess WHAT? I asked the dentist, "What would happen if I SMOKED." He was like, bad, bad things. So, my husband rigged me a centrifugal drill thing that shot tobacco smoke STRAIGHT down the back of my throat, and I exhaled ONLY through my nose. I healed up perfectly and NOTHING hurts.

When I got implants for my dentures GUESS what? I asked the dentist about VAPING and he was like, "No dear, that would NOT be okay, and it's not JUST the suction, you can't have that stuff in your MOUTH.

So, I shoved my vape up my nose and inhaled into my lungs, then out through my NOSE.

And guess WHAT? Both those solutions were oral surgeon APPROVED, as there was NO suction and no nic or other crud in my MOUTH to interfere with MY MOUTH HEALING. And HEAL it DID!!!! NO burning mouth syndrome! WOW!!!!!

I can't stop you reporting to ANYONE but frankly I gotta be HONEST. If you did not discuss this AT LENGTH with your oral surgeon and/or IF he told you it was fine without RESEARCH, sue HIM. If you did not ask, do your own due diligence well I am SORRY but you only have yourself to blame.

If you are getting dentures (and I know the process is NO FUN) well that is serious surgery and personally I did NOT go into it without FINDING out the safest way to get my nic. For you, sounds like it would have been the patch.

BUT if you did not do your due diligence You OWE it to the TRUTH (not that it matters, they will salivate ALL over you regardless) to say YOU DID NOT INVESTIGATE.

I'm sorry for your pain and suffering and all but vaping is NEW. So, be SMART and be sane. I hope there is a cure for your condition and that it does improve. However, it IS important to understand that WHAT GOES IN YOUR MOUTH DURING MAJOR TOOTH STUFF WILL F you UP. If you didn't know, I'm sorry you had to learn in such a tragic fashion but even VAPING was mentioned to me, OVER a decade ago. You also need to rea all your materials.

Sue whomever, tell whomever, but I must say, if you have MAJOR surgery in the future DO YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE and you won't be faced with this ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AVOIDABLE PROBLEM..

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread