Boba's bounty losing flavor about half way through an 18ml bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikksterr

Apr 2, 2012
Chicago
I got two bottles of Boba's bounty about a month ago - 18ml of juice with 18mg nic in each. The best juice I've vaped so far. However, one of the bottles has lost flavor. I'm about half way through the bottle and I get no flavor out of it anymore. Tried it on a LR stardust, 2.0 ohms smoktech cartos, and direct dripping as well. No flavor. The smell of the juice is still the same as its always been. Opened up the second bottle and got fantastic flavor right from the get-go on a LR stardust. I'm a little concerned as I was planning to order a 100ml bottle. Boba's Bounty is my all-time vape and it would be sad if this happened to the 100ml bottle half-way through. I shake the bottle vigorously before each use. Any ideas what could be happening? Any ideas on resurrecting the flavor?

vikksterr

Apr 2, 2012
Chicago
I don't think waiting is the key here. As I mentioned earlier, the 2nd bottle vapes fine - full flavor. Its the 1st bottle that I'm half-way through that has lost the flavor :(
In any case, I have put that bottle aside and I'll try it again in a few days. Will post the update. In the meantime, if anyone has any tips, I'd really appreciate it.
Boba's bounty is the best and I intend to let it be my all-day vape. :)

Tachyonburst

Verified Member
May 3, 2011
Topeka, KS
OP: you're not crazy :) I had the same thing happen to me on a 100 ml bottle. Went slightly funny tasting then lost almost all the flavor, and what was there wasn't pleasant. Cracked another 100 ml bottle, the juice was as wondermous as ever. I chalked it up to..meh, .... happens. I concur with the others above however, taking a break from it is a good thing. Too many all-days with it and it loses some of its deliciousness. I sub in a bottle of GJ every few days in my Reo. Makes for a delightful flavor train through tastetown.

#ave4lyfe as the kids say these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread