Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
One bottle at a time and less than 30mm circumference. This would help but I'd need three of them to currently replace a wookie shaking their arms.

What I would like is a laterally vibrating/shaking tray with a flat top, basically an orbital shaker found in many labs with a few tweeks. A cut foam platform that holds bottles snuggly in place as the bottom platform shakes. Some form of lid or stop-measure to prevent the bottles from whipping out of the top. The limitations would be on the size of the platform and how many positions we can fill.

I've drawn up a rough idea of what has been on my mind and I know what materials are required, but my skill at making some separate unassociated things into a new device is beyond my crafting ability...and beyond the ability of the tools I have available.

Orbital Bottle Shaker.jpg

If that pic doesn't link up I can grab a photobucket link.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I was watching a re-run of a television show called Breaking Bad and it occured to me that if you don't get lucky by running into an Engineering major here on ecf you might try hitting up your old highschool or college science teachers for collaboration!

Who knows, maybe you could retire off the Patent if you're able to hack up (retrofit) some lab equipment. ;)

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Ill have a talk with a guy i know and see what he thinks. Hes really good at customizing
One bottle at a time and less than 30mm circumference. This would help but I'd need three of them to currently replace a wookie shaking their arms.

What I would like is a laterally vibrating/shaking tray with a flat top, basically an orbital shaker found in many labs with a few tweeks. A cut foam platform that holds bottles snuggly in place as the bottom platform shakes. Some form of lid or stop-measure to prevent the bottles from whipping out of the top. The limitations would be on the size of the platform and how many positions we can fill.

I've drawn up a rough idea of what has been on my mind and I know what materials are required, but my skill at making some separate unassociated things into a new device is beyond my crafting ability...and beyond the ability of the tools I have available.

View attachment 178725

If that pic doesn't link up I can grab a photobucket link.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Last edited:

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
If getting the ingredients mixed thoroughly is the issue, there might be a built-in solution already available. Not being silly, but for orders that ship via any ground service, wouldn't the time on the road do the mixing for you? Seems silly, I know, but with all the speedups, slowdowns, stop-and-go's, twists, turns, bumps, etc... one would think that the transit itself could serve the purpose of getting everything mixed.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
I had a similar issue where I had ordered some Gorilla Juice from Clouds of Vapor since AVE was out of stock and since I was already paying for shipping also picked up some Boba's. I was so excited to get it in the mail that I started vaping tons of it right away. After about 20 minutes I just had to put it down and switch to a different juice. It tasted so bland and was not what I remember at all from the last order I placed from AVE. It was also much thinner and lighter in color than what I remember. I contacted COV about it and they replied that they do not mess w/ the juice at all. They just get the larger bottles from AVE and repackage it. I am assuming they rebottled it from a 100 ML bottle.

Fast forward 2 weeks. I let it steep for 1 day w/ the cap off and shook it 2-3 times a day for 3 days. I had a bunch of new juices come in so I've been vaping those. Yesterday I revisted my Boba's and Gorilla Juice and oh boy! What a difference! This is the stuff I remember! Nice rich, thick, and creamy.

I will be ordering some 100ml bottles of BB and GJ as soon as they have the bottles back in stock. Once I receive them I will transfer them into 30 ML bottles and perform the same steeping process as the stuff I ordered from COV. I think that is the key here. I'll update the thread with the results (will probably take a few weeks for me to get back to you guys :))

~BW

TattooedSkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Las Vegas
My friend ordered a 30mil bottle of boba's and when I tried it, I fell in love. I then ordered a 30mil bottle at 6mg of my own and sadly It wasn't the same as when I tried it from my friends batch. My order lacked depth, richness and wasn't as sweet as I remember. So, I longer had the urge to vape it and it sat in juice drawer for nearly a month. (I mainly vape my own diy juice and some of my diy flavors I steep for about 7 days.) After the month had passed I decided to give my bottle of boba's another chance at love and it didn't disappoint me the second time. I honestly couldn't begin to explain why this happened, but letting it steep will give you what you're missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread