Boba's Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigtausteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Lawton, OK, USA
Reaching out in the vaping world to see if any one has tried the Boba's Bounty from alien Vapor. Boba's Bounty | Alien Vapor e Liquid | e Cigs
not the Boba's bounty from alien Visions. I ordered the one from alien visions on recommendation from my brother (who got it from PBusadro) and it is delicious.:2cool:
My buddy ordered the other one by mistake and was wondering if he got ripped off or if it generally the same flavor/taste.

lifted74

Oct 8, 2013
Seattle, WA
I too got suckered and only found out after I placed the Alien Vapors order that it wasn't the real liquid, which is shady as hell.

Truth be told, I didn't think it was that bad but definitely nothing compared to the real Boba.

It has a chocalatey taste. People have described it as a tootsie roll flavor which I think is accurate.

Steeping hasn't changed the taste one iota.

It's also extremely dark and thick, and I have to dry burn my coil after only one tank.

Overall though it seems kind of cheap like their sales tactics.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
It's really too bad AVE can't PATENT the name....and THEIR formula......:(
Not sure of the legalities involved......it just may be cost-prohibitive....
For someone else to "clone" a product is one thing.....to give it the EXACT SAME NAME....SHOULD be illegal!!
Could/would General Motors create a new model car......and call it a FORD?????!!!!:blink:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It's really too bad AVE can't PATENT the name....and THEIR formula......:(
Not sure of the legalities involved......it just may be cost-prohibitive....
For someone else to "clone" a product is one thing.....to give it the EXACT SAME NAME....SHOULD be illegal!!
Could/would General Motors create a new model car......and call it a FORD?????!!!!:blink:

You could always crowd fund the BB/AVE legal defense fund :)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Because taste is purely subjective when it comes to Ejuice.

Ejuice is not like coffee or wine, where two people will taste DRASTICALLY different things. NO two people will taste a Merlot and think its a Chardonnay. Merlot is merlot. People pick up different notes and aspects, but its overwhelming a merlot to anyone.

Ejuice? nah.

One person tastes creamy rich caramel, graham cracker, hints of honey and tobacco, and the next persons tastes wet cardboard box, rotten apricots and mushrooms.

PURELY subjective.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 25, 2013
    TEXAS BY GAWD
    Because taste is purely subjective when it comes to Ejuice.

Ejuice is not like coffee or wine, where two people will taste DRASTICALLY different things. NO two people will taste a Merlot and think its a Chardonnay. Merlot is merlot. People pick up different notes and aspects, but its overwhelming a merlot to anyone.

Ejuice? nah.

One person tastes creamy rich caramel, graham cracker, hints of honey and tobacco, and the next persons tastes wet cardboard box, rotten apricots and mushrooms.

PURELY subjective.

Very well put

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread