UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    There is a thread here that started out as a person just asking if AV closed down but later in the thread it turned into a Boba's Bounty DIY clone thread.

Is Alien Visions Closing Or Something?

DIY is probably the closest you're gonna get to boba's bounty at this juncture. I'd be surprised if someone is willing to sell part of their boba's stash unless they get really hard up for cash.

Reactions: bzmotoninja83

crammit442

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    There is a thread here that started out as a person just asking if AV closed down but later in the thread it turned into a Boba's Bounty DIY clone thread.

Is Alien Visions Closing Or Something?

DIY is probably the closest you're gonna get to boba's bounty at this juncture. I'd be surprised if someone is willing to sell part of their boba's stash unless they get really hard up for cash.

I know it's a long shot. I've got a couple of pretty close DIY's, but I figured it was worth a shot.
    CH

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I know it's a long shot. I've got a couple of pretty close DIY's, but I figured it was worth a shot.
    CH

I hear ya, no harm in trying. But DIY is the only path to freedom. You may have to make little sacrifices, but it's still freedom.

Reactions: crammit442

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best I've found is Django's Bounty (one shot) by Flavor Jungle. It's pretty good, but misses a little of the graham/raisin finish.
    CH

Thanks Crammit.

I just went to their site and the only thing there is:

"We're currently working on product inventory.
    This won't take long. We'll be right back."

Why does everything to do with vaping have to be a quest?

crammit442

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Thanks Crammit.

I just went to their site and the only thing there is:

"We're currently working on product inventory.
    This won't take long. We'll be right back."

Why does everything to do with vaping have to be a quest?

I was going to post a link, but saw the same message. From what I've seen they really are just doing maintenance. Everything I've ordered has been just right and delivered quickly.
    CH

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

canudigit365

Feb 2, 2022
    Twin Cities Metro
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Django bounty is similar and was just about to mix some up actually. I think chemicalburnvictim came close on his clone but I haven't tried it. Fett’s Reward- A Tribute To Boba’s Bounty
    Notice the high percentage of magic mix in his clone. Looks like I'm going to have to pick that flavor up if I can even find it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: smacuser

crammit442

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Django bounty is similar and was just about to mix some up actually. I think chemicalburnvictim came close on his clone but I haven't tried it. Fett’s Reward- A Tribute To Boba’s Bounty
    Notice the high percentage of magic mix in his clone. Looks like I'm going to have to pick that flavor up if I can even find it.

Thanks for the input. I actually just ordered Magic Mix last week.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ordered Magic Mix and it managed to get lost in the mail. I also ordered Black Mile and it certainly smells exactly like the base of Boba's. I've added a little of it to Django's Bounty and it's getting really close to the real thing.
    CH

Very curious what the taste is like. Would you sell me a bottle with no nicotine?

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What nic percentage do you use. It's probably easier to make it with nicotine than without.

I stopped using nicotine years ago. Stepped down very slowly from 18 to 0. Helped a few others in my area do the same. It's one of the nice things you can do with vaping that you can't do with smoking.

If this interests anyone, 18 to 12 to 6 to 3 to 0 are just too big of jumps. If you take it much slower it's really easy though it does take some time.

These days I like to vape when I have a few drinks in the evening. It's nice to be able to when I want to rather than when I have to.

I'd just buy the flavoring and some PG and VG but it's been seven or eight years since I've mixed anything other than ready to vape desserts with tobaccos and I'd have to relearn to do it.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I stopped using nicotine years ago. Stepped down very slowly from 18 to 0. Helped a few others in my area do the same. It's one of the nice things you can do with vaping that you can't do with smoking.

If this interests anyone, 18 to 12 to 6 to 3 to 0 are just too big of jumps. If you take it much slower it's really easy though it does take some time.

These days I like to vape when I have a few drinks in the evening. It's nice to be able to when I want to rather than when I have to.

I'd just buy the flavoring and some PG and VG but it's been seven or eight years since I've mixed anything other than ready to vape desserts with tobaccos and I'd have to relearn to do it.

Haha . I'm glad I asked. I usually vape 36-42mg liquid. I'm changing a couple of ingredients right now, but I'll keep this updated as I go. Django's Bounty fron Flavor Jungle is actually quite good as is and it's cheap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread