Boge 510 cartomizer leaking or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikarihiokami

Sep 22, 2011
SC
I tell you what...my ecig hobby/habbit has been an interesting one with tons of questions. :p

I decided to give boge 510 cartomizers a go due to a suggestion from another thread. I used the condom fill for the first fill and leave it sitting over night...then I just top it off with a few drops through out the day to keep it moist. I started noticing burt looking gunk in the threads of the boge cartomizer and inside the battery connecter as well as in my charging unit. Just today I noticed a pooling liquid in the very center of the connecter on the battery. At first I thought it was just some juice that leaked onto it, but the liquid kept pooling in the center of the battery so I got worried that maybe the battery was leaking? It happened to my other battery too (so I doubt both batteries were leaking) so I tried a joye 510 cartomizer on it and it hasn't happened again...so the only thing I can figure is the boge is leaking some how.

So my questions are: Has anyone else had this problem? What is a good way to clean out that burnt looking gunk from the charger and off the battery? Any tips to keep this from happening?

Thanks guys for always being so helpful. :)

mmrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
michigan, usa
after you fill the carto, its good to blow through the center hole to get any excess juice out. blow it into a paper towel, or something like that. plus, you dont have to wait overnight to start vaping. you can use it within a few minutes. i think the recommended time is 10 minutes, but it just takes a few minutes for the liquid to soak in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread