Boge 510 Cartomizers (Standard length - 2.0 ohms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acons017

Mar 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

I dropped out of vaping and return to cigarettes a while back. I'm trying to recreate my old build to get off the cancer sticks. I'm having a hard time finding any Boge 510 Cartomizers.... which I understand is now ancient tech.

Does anyone know where I can find these online? I'm in the US and looking for pre-punched standard length (35mm) and low resistance (2.0 ohms). Thanks!

Reactions: DPLongo22

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Unless you plan on vaping only for a little while while you taper down and quit (and you know i twill work) you are just better off going with something modern. Even if you find 100 cartos, once they are done you will be back to looking for them again and you won't likely find them, and you may go back to smoking.

Best to go with something new that you can more easily get. As much as I personally hate vape shops from my experience with my local ones, you may be better off just going to your local shop(s) and getting something there, like a pod system. With these shipping bans, and you not being up to speed with the latest, buying locally is your best bet, at lest for the time being. Keep in mind that you may have to settle with something that has a somewhat looser draw than a carto tank.

acons017

Mar 15, 2022
    Unless you plan on vaping only for a little while while you taper down and quit (and you know i twill work) you are just better off going with something modern. Even if you find 100 cartos, once they are done you will be back to looking for them again and you won't likely find them, and you may go back to smoking.

Best to go with something new that you can more easily get. As much as I personally hate vape shops from my experience with my local ones, you may be better off just going to your local shop(s) and getting something there, like a pod system. With these shipping bans, and you not being up to speed with the latest, buying locally is your best bet, at lest for the time being. Keep in mind that you may have to settle with something that has a somewhat looser draw than a carto tank.

Thanks for the tip. I just can't get into the new mods. For me, nothing is as close to a cigarette as cartos. I know I'm chasing something hard to find.

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 1, 2012
    Irwin, Pennsylvania
    • Winner

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Thanks for the tip. I just can't get into the new mods. For me, nothing is as close to a cigarette as cartos. I know I'm chasing something hard to find.

I loved cartomizers, but switched over when the Aspire Nautilus came out. I stayed with that setup for years.

Now, I use rebuildables. If you ever want to get into rebuildables, I suggest the Vapefly Brunhilde tank. Very easy to coil and wick. Plus a large tank.

Good luck on your search.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I know I'm chasing something hard to find.

I'll send you a PM...private message...with the info on some. Also, there are carto tanks that take the 45mm cartos, still available from some vendors for cheap. That way you could use the ones on the Classifieds. By the way, do you want the flanged ones, or without the flange?

For starters, here's some from a very well-known vendor:

Boge Pre-punched Cartomizers

EDIT: Oops...didn't know they don't ship any more. It's OK though, as there are others who do.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'll send you a PM...private message...with the info on some. Also, there are carto tanks that take the 45mm cartos, still available from some vendors for cheap. That way you could use the ones on the Classifieds. By the way, do you want the flanged ones, or without the flange?

For starters, here's some from a very well-known vendor:

Boge Pre-punched Cartomizers

Hoosier sates on front page and at checkout that they aren't shipping to consumers anymore and gives no shipping options (at least for my address). They must only be doing wholesale sales, I guess.

ATTENTION!

ONLINE STORE CLOSED
    No shipping options available at the consumer level at this time.
    YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT.

Last edited:
    • Agree

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hoosier sates on it front page and at checkout that they aren't shipping to consumers anymore and gives no shipping options (at least for my address). They must only be doing wholesale sales, I guess.

ATTENTION!

ONLINE STORE CLOSED
    No shipping options available at the consumer level at this time.
    YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT.

They have some AWESOME deals though! :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread