boge hard tips cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
So I bought a batch of Boge Hard tips and flavor is off, what gives? I've tried the same juice in a normal atty and it tastes great, put it in a cartomizer, and yuck.

What tips on these things am I missing?

are there simple instructions on cartos somewhere??

is the other kind better on flavor? I don't care so much about vapor, I want that yummy flavor!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Yeah, some flavors are worse in those cartos. Some are better.

Pineapple and Halo's Bella Vanilla are 2 that I have had taste even better in Boge Cartos than in carts. Actually my Pineapple is not good, IMO, on a regular atty, but is fantastic in a Carto.

Switching gear is not always a smooth thing. (I find the cartos a bit airy for most vapes, but I have friends who love them.)

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Many people love their Boge's, myself included. I'm a dripper, and I held off cartos for a while, but wanted something more convenient for on the go. Read some reviews, was the favored cartos by most, and have been satisfied...except for a little less vapor, the flavor is very close to dripping, imo.

The cardinal rule in empty cartos is that you need to FILL THEM TO CAPACITY ON FIRST FILL. Unlike the SLB (Sailebao) cartos with the heating coil at one place about half way up the cartos, the Boge's coil runs the length of the filler. If you don't fill them completely and vape right after, the coil WILL burn the dry spots on the filler, and at that point I would just toss them and start again with a new one because you flavor will be off (less than $2 anyway).

With the cap or condom method (I don't Taryn spin), I get about 28-29 drops in the first fill...probably could get a few drops more with the spin (waste of time imo). When you see a drop exit from the hole in the threaded (battery) end, the carto is full.

The other rule to KEEP FILLER WET AT ALL TIMES...remember, the heating coil is inside of the filler...if you run it dry and get the burnt taste, its too late, the filler is burned. The easiest way to top off (got this from another member) is to drip it into the hole in the battery end (don't block the mouthpiece hole) and it just sucks it right in, about a drop a second.

Some of my Boge cartos came with a loose draw but it's adjustable. Very easy to adjust the draw to your liking by using a screwdriver in the slots in the hole at the threaded end...just turn it in small increments to tighten or loosen the draw.

Hope this helps!

Sarlen

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Iowa
are there really good cartos out there? where can I find something where the juice tastes as good?

Personally I dont like the BOGE cartos, I can taste the filler material. The SLB cartos however dont have the same odd flavor to them that the BOGE do. I get mine from Litecigusa, they carry a few kinds of cartos so check close before your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread