Boge LR cartos vs others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
You're welcome, Catherine. Though I do not own one myself, I've read very good things about the Provari. Being able to adjust the voltage in small increments would sure give a way to get just the vapor, flavor, and th that you want.

I use 2.0 ohm on my 3.2 and 3.7 volt batts, and 3.0 ohm Boge cartos on my 5v GLV2. And honestly, I'm getting the vape that I really like from the 3.0s on my 5v GLV. A Provari would let you fine tune it, so it does have that big advantage. But the GLV2 is a bit less costly, and working really well for me.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Buzzy - you are correct on the VV helping alot. I see you are using the GLV @ 5V w/3.0 and I bet that is an awesome vape. For me the Vari (and Infinity) allow for some fine adjustments w/the Boges so you can dial in for juice viscosity, Flavor and TH. I still use my fixed voltage mods but find I am using the VV stuff way more. Even without VV the Boges do nicely on the ego/riva batts I just always prefered the LR stuff for the bigger vapor and TH using those smaller batts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread