Boge Revolution v2/2.1, what's you're honest opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on tube mods like the lava tube and howitzer for some time now, and my main mod failed electronically, leaving only my twist spare D: now I'm simply not happy with it, and its for silly reasons.
I LOVE being in your face eccentric... and a twist just... is a 'plain Jane' in my books. No unusual features, nothing quirky about the looks, but I am tired of having the gap between the Atty and battery.
I'm looking at the Boge for a few reasons;
1. I don't have to keep juice and an Atty in my pockets
2. The bottom feed system is kwirky, but... I like it! Has a more intimate charm than filling a carto...
3. Battery life should be ample for my usage.
4. It looks like a walkie talkie from a distance! That's kinda cool
5. Doesn't cost the earth.

Now guys, I don't suppose you know the amp limit on one of these?

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i don't know about the amp limit. but the feed system on the boge rev2 has a great potential to leak liquid into the electrical components. i was experiencing this after two months of use, despite the fact the unit was rarely reclined. eventually one squonk created enough pressure in the needle that i buckled, and ruined the insides. i was pretty careful with this thing, and i have arthritis so it's not like i have a death grip or anything. you may think it is quirky, but for me its only function now is the disco ball.

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
I've been using a Rev2 for over a year now with great satisfaction.Never had a leaking problem,no matter how I hold it or lay it down.I get great vapor using the Boge 2 ohm cartos.A battery charge lasts many hours for me.I do business with EVCIGARETTES.They are very good to me....top-notch customer service.Best of luck to you, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread