Boge slotted cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
On the cartos with this issue, I can dig some of the rubber insulator out around the air holes and they draw fine. The tight draw has nothing to do with the filler or the tube through the middle.

Hmm, this worked a treat, thank you. I was down to my last 2 carts and both had this problem - I thought the airholes were sealed with metal tbh, but it was just some rubber. I used the screw from my cartopunch to bore it out (after throwing away the first one :() and it's working great.

PtrG

Nov 23, 2013
Austin TX
Similar hard draw on both 1 and 2 hole furnished Boges. Haven't opened or tried my slotted Boges yet.
Dug through my Dremel box and found what think is called a "burr," all metal, come in various sizes. Put smallest size in pen drill and about 4 turns and it opened the small holes in the threaded section, making them ever so slightly larger than factory sizes.
Works and draws like it should . . . now if i could just find those that were tossed . . .
Think the same would work on the Smoks as well. Very big improvement. Was about to tell all tank users they were crazy as hell.
Way better, easier draw, more flavor, more clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread