Boge vs Smok Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
13 of 13 smok teck DC have worked perfect.
Flavor is excellent.
Flavorless taste extremely clean.
Vapor is dense with firm quality TH.
CE2-X w/ fluffed wick produces much more vapor at 3.7v but the vapor seems less wet.
CE2-X draw is lighter.
I think DC sweet spot is between 4v to 5v but does well at 3.7v.
Freshly charged batt is putting out 4v and the DC really shines w/ fresh charged batt.
DC good for many days w/ clean burning juice.

tjakab

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Cleveland, OH
I've found the Smok Tech dual-coil gives a bit better TH, and has higher juice capacity. Flavor and vapor are great on both (at least comparing to the Boge LR). That said, most vendors have the Boge cartos for cheaper, so I'm keeping them as my primary cartos and occasionally throwing in a Smok Tech to mix things up.

If price isn't really an issue, then Smok Tech all the way.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
It depends on the juice. My PG juice is excellent in dual coil cartos. I have peach juice that's 70/30 that's very muted in dual coil cartos. Since I like the juice so much I use boge cartos for that.

My pg juice from nhaler tastes great in the boge and in the dual coil. It's clear juice so I get lots of refills in both with this juice and flavor never drops off. My mom vapes tobacco juices (BWB) and she prefers the dual coil carto over the boge for taste and because they hold more juice.

ItsEcho!

Sep 2, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Well I have been scanning these forums for a couple months now, buying different starter kits here and there, atomizers, cartomizers, and I think I am ready to share and ask some more direct questions to some more knowledgeable vapers!

Anyways, I have purchased a handful of each the Boge LR cartos and Smok Tech 2.0 LR's, and have found the Smok Tech to be far superior in quality and durability. The Smok Tech cartos seem to last FOREVER when kept nice and wet, as I have had some in rotation for nearly a month without getting the burnt taste. I got a handful of the Boge cartos with a T-Rex kit, and the filling takes far longer because of very tight wadding, and seems to hold less liquid. Don't get me wrong they smoke great right out of the package with some good juice, but they seem to go downhill from there, and at a much quicker rate than the Smok Tech.

I will have to pick up some of the dual-coils as everyone seems to be very happy with their performance, and this will probably be my next purchase!! More vapor is ALWAYS good in my book!!! I am on a quest for the thickest clouds :vapor:

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
You sound more like a vet than a noob.

Well I have been scanning these forums for a couple months now, buying different starter kits here and there, atomizers, cartomizers, and I think I am ready to share and ask some more direct questions to some more knowledgeable vapers!

Anyways, I have purchased a handful of each the Boge LR cartos and Smok Tech 2.0 LR's, and have found the Smok Tech to be far superior in quality and durability. The Smok Tech cartos seem to last FOREVER when kept nice and wet, as I have had some in rotation for nearly a month without getting the burnt taste. I got a handful of the Boge cartos with a T-Rex kit, and the filling takes far longer because of very tight wadding, and seems to hold less liquid. Don't get me wrong they smoke great right out of the package with some good juice, but they seem to go downhill from there, and at a much quicker rate than the Smok Tech.

I will have to pick up some of the dual-coils as everyone seems to be very happy with their performance, and this will probably be my next purchase!! More vapor is ALWAYS good in my book!!! I am on a quest for the thickest clouds :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread