BOO! Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenut

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
New Hampshire
Welcome, Jadc!
I'm very new here myself, but this forum is incredible. I've only been vaping for 3 weeks, but it was lurking around this forum that helped to prepare me with questions I had before I took the plunge.
An amazing amount of information around here, and a whole lot of really nice people who are all in the same boat as we are. ;)

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
Well I have vaped from 510 kits to 5volt Box-mods and Now I am on the Jacvapour (Volt) version 3 batteries with the V3 carts Sport Full Starter Kit - Sport PCC starter kits by JAC Vapour Ltd I must say this is far the best kit I have had over the year only because it's completely rotatable and charges on the go and the flavour I am vaping at the moment is State-express (Home made) hehe :) :blush:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Welcome! There is a UK forum is the ECF national forums, and in Buying & Selling there are UK classifieds and UK vendor sections

That Jac looks like either KR808D-1 or the near twin but incompatible E9/KR808D-2 (LeCig.com in the US sells D2 to D1 adapter).

KR808D-1 is the most popular 2-piece in the US (Vapor4Life,SmokelessImage, Bloogplanet, Halocigs G6 and others)

Last edited:

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
Welcome! There is a UK forum is the ECF national forums, and in Buying & Selling there are UK classifieds and UK vendor sections

That Jac looks like either KR808D-1 or the near twin but incompatible E9/KR808D-2 (LeCig.com in the US sells D2 to D1 adapter).

KR808D-1 is the most popular 2-piece in the US (Vapor4Life,SmokelessImage, Bloogplanet, Halocigs G6 and others)

Yep that's right it's the SmokelessImage VOLT but debranded I believe with KR808D-1 it is truly amazing bit of kit! Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
Wow 3 year's! nice one.... I heard about them about 3 years ago but was very skeptical this is a piece I wrote on TW facebook page not much lol

I will admit a year ago before I started vaping I was always curious and thought nope these things are a gimic and I was for months on and off thinking should I buy one should I not .... In end I did and the first one I bought was actually a Titan 510 and I was truly amazed with it.... Did take me a while to get used to it and not having the ritual of rolling a cigarette the part we all love...then once you get into all the flavors you can have it's much more of experience into vaping. My advice would be make sure you want to quit in your mind first like I was fed up with being out of breath, smelling off it, people moaning about the smell and also the hole it leaves in your wallet!. I have got so many people into vaping now and they still thank me to this day and we all are 10x healthier then we was before. Lastly when you get one through the post this is the time to remove every bit of smoking accessories from your house, Lighters ashtrays anything relating! Hope from what you have read from me might change your mind. Good luck peeps ...

But with DIY I also was quite lazy :p but I am tight with the cash and I save hell of a lot now I DIY but I seem to have an addiction with the concentrates :p got like 30+ yikes!

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
Hey Nova, thanks! 30+ are the flavor concentrates I have! I have only been doing it for about 6 Months but I have found out the flavors get a lot better in taste over time! got a few in my cupboard to gain that extra taste hehe! Also the big difference is what piece of kit you use for example Carts or atomisers and so on! they all have different ways for making the juice taste I have found... you probably know this already hehe!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I bought my first e-cig in early July 2008. It was a super-mini (RN4081), wasn't much to choose from back then - & no e-liquid available in the UK, so had to buy prefilled carts:shock: I actually bought it from Pillbox (aka Mr Wicked) when he first started up selling e-cigs on eBay - how times have changed :D

I now mainly use a GGTS - just a tad larger than the super-mini I originally bought ;) I used to be a very heavy smoker, so have saved a fortune, hence why I don't mind paying a reasonable price for ready mixed juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread