Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Not really. Emotions aren't necessary for every sane person to already understand the simple fact gasoline should be banned because there exist people who pour gasoline onto a fire despite their having explicitly been told not to.
The folks pouring the gasoline don't necessarily have any emotions, perhaps they are even psychopathic. The useful idiots who get engulfed in the flames are the ones with emotions, strings on a harp for the psychopaths to pluck. :)

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
The folks pouring the gasoline don't necessarily have any emotions, perhaps they are even psychopathic. The useful idiots who get engulfed in the flames are the ones with emotions, strings on a harp for the psychopaths to pluck. :)
I wasn't trying to suggest that the folks pouring the gasoline necessarily have emotions. Instead, I was only pointing out the fact emotions aren't necessary to help steer the sane folks into wanting to support the banning of gasoline, as the sane folks obviously already are supporting the banning of gasoline due to how dangerous gasoline is, and in fact let's all ban potato knives too... because they're sharp so, everyone please pick up your phone and call the local news station immediately I mean, holy shockers... look at how dangerous potato knives are, man! Potato knives just can't be good. No emotions are needed, only common sense is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread