• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Borderlands 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
So I just watched some videos on the upcoming release of borderlands 2. And I gotta say it looks awesome! I never got to play borderlands but I may save up to get it on steam...if its available

LOVED Borderlands... SO looking forward to #2!! :banana: (PS3 though, not PC) :)

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Halo4=no bungie. Definately not on my preorder list, but I wasn't that impressed with the control accuracy and responsiveness of reach anyway. over 6000 online matches of halo2 and 2.5k halo3 (including some semi-pro tourneys), but I never found my groove with 3 like I did in 2. Maybe I just burned out on it.

Diablo III is one of the few games my wife will preorder as well, so I am really psyched to get down on it and have some fun!
I think I'm going to upgrade my PC and wait till November and see what happens... apparently black ops 2, and halo 4 are coming out

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
Halo4=no bungie. Definately not on my preorder list, but I wasn't that impressed with the control accuracy and responsiveness of reach anyway. over 6000 online matches of halo2 and 2.5k halo3 (including some semi-pro tourneys), but I never found my groove with 3 like I did in 2. Maybe I just burned out on it.

Diablo III is one of the few games my wife will preorder as well, so I am really psyched to get down on it and have some fun!

It may be an improvement ya never know bungie was bored with the last halo and it showed. Never played the Diablo games so I guess I'm missing the hype.. I guess Im excited because zombies is coming back on black ops 2 and i can play zombies more than multiplayer haha. Off topic and it may be just me...but I think turtle beaches are all hype. I got a pair and yes I can hear somewhat better but I do just as well with R L speakers

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis

Unfortunately, PvP for DIII has been momentarily held back to be released in a patch on a later date. The Single player game is still coming out soon though, and it should be a blast, no doubt.

I'm on a similar page with you, Master. I too will be picking up Borderlands 2 for the 360, but in my case, a much later date (I'll wait until it becomes super cheap).

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Onkyo THX certified 7.2 for the win! I can hear you breathe at 30 yards in Halo :)
It may be an improvement ya never know bungie was bored with the last halo and it showed. Never played the Diablo games so I guess I'm missing the hype.. I guess Im excited because zombies is coming back on black ops 2 and i can play zombies more than multiplayer haha. Off topic and it may be just me...but I think turtle beaches are all hype. I got a pair and yes I can hear somewhat better but I do just as well with R L speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread