Bored? Watch Some Funny Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Just in case you haven't seen the funny videos made by fellow ECF members for the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contests/154635-silly-videos-serious-prizes-mega-contest.html put on by ECF and VapingGuides, I thought I'd make a thread to get more people to check it out.

The contest is closed to new entries, but you can view and vote for your favorites. DonDaBoomVape made a concise post with all of the videos and information in it here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...acuous-vaping-videos-vote-your-favorites.html

Go, read, watch, vote!

There are some great ones, some good ones . . . well, decide for yourself, but please go check them out and put your votes in. :laugh:

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, Freaky, for spreading the word!

Just to clarify: The contest is not over. The deadline for submitting videos has passed and we are now in the voting stage, i.e., the stage where the entire vaping community gets to participate. That ends this coming Friday, February 25th.

There really are some hilarious videos to watch. I have enjoyed all 34 of them: some :lol: ... many :laugh: ... a few :) ... and a couple :ohmy:. There may be one or two that left me :confused: or :facepalm: ... but even those were neat in a strange way.:2cool:

Do not deny yourself the pleasure of this experience ... and when you've finished (at least your first round of watching), go vote for your favorites! These folks deserve to be recognized ... and receive the unprecedented number of truly great prizes in store for them.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Schedule of Events:

1/21/11: Contest Launch … countdown for video submittals begins today. EDIT: Upload your video to YouTube and PM me (i.e., DonDaBoomVape c/o: SillyLand) the URL.

2/11/11: Deadline for submitting videos, i.e., three weeks to put your gurgling giggle gaggle together.

2/15/11: Videos (having been pre-screened by DaBoom, CyberWolf, and/or j0ker for cleanliness and eligibility [see Guidelines below]) are posted ... Ten days of voting by ECF members begins. [Voting procedures will be announced at that time.]

2/25/11: Deadline for casting votes ... Tabulation begins.

3/1/11: Winners announced and prizes awarded!

Link to voting site: Vacuous Vaping Video Contest (you can watch the videos there, too)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Gotta find more e-cig stuff to review to keep my mind off of this!! Excited, Nervous,...but all in all, this was one awesome contest!! =-D Congrats to everyone!! Taking your time doing a vid is hard enough so everyone here is a winner =-D

Well put... but I wouldn't worry too much if I were you t09063.gif

We just need to remind people to get their votes in while they still have time!!!

Voting ends on FRIDAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread