Boro Liquid=Celery

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
I thought that too! Well the higher nic levels I didn't notice it. Recently I tried 0 nic and thought it tasted like freeze dried celery flakes!

See? It's not just me. This is a 6 mg low nic e-liquid.

I feel so validated.

I do too! We never know what those crazy Chinese are going to do next, putting celery flavor into what is supposed to be a copy of Marlboro.

Do you think you could mix it with flavored liquid or flavoring liquids? Mebbe?

I keep putting drops of some Fairie's Finest Kahlua homebrew in the celery infested cartridge, but I still get that NAKSTY celery undertone. Maybe the Chinese didn't do too badly here. It tastes just like an American made franken-analog made from stems, roots, and every other part of a tobacco plant except the leaf. I just don't think Kahlua is strong enough to overtake it. I am not sure if I soaked something out of the litterbox in VG overnight that that would be strong enough to overtake it either.

Maybe I need to change my strategy here. What goes good with celery? Can I purchase e-liquid that tastes like Buffalo Hot Wings or pimento cheese?

Last edited:

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
Solved! I decided to blend the 6 mg Boro with a 3 mg Kalhua, in a 2 part Kalhua to 1 part Boro ratio, in order to end up with a 4 mg Kahlua/Boro Blend.

I first mixed up the 3 mg Kahlua:

1/4 tsp Fairie's Finest Creme De Cafe extract
1/4 tsp 24 mg tasteless e-liquid
1/4 tsp distilled water
1 1/4 tsp glycerine

Then I mixed 1 tsp of the above 3 mg Kahlua with 1/2 tsp of the Boro. (This left some 3 mg Kahlua for later use.) The Kahlua alone gives a very dry flavor, reminiscent of a Turkish tobacco. Blended in a 2:1 ratio with the Boro, the tobacco flavor of the Boro remains as an undertone, while the celery flavor has completely disappearred.

Now to find some menthol crystals. I would LOVE to try the above with one or two drops of mentholated concentrate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread