Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
So I'm working on a bottom feeder of sorts. Having issues finding the right dimensions for tubing and it's almost all sold in bulk so I don't want to order 5-10ft of the wrong stuff.

From what i've read the general bottom feeder method would be to put a 1/16th od metal tube through the battery connector to feed the atty, put some plastic tubing on the end and run that through the cap of a bottle to the bottom of it so you can squeeze it up like the reo. I'm finding 1/16th ID tubing and 1/32nd ID tubing, does anyone know what is commonly used? I imagine 1/16th would be too big since it'll just 'slide' onto the metal tube and possibly pop off under pressure of a squonk, is 1/32nd the right size or should I hunt down some 3/64th so it only has to stretch 1/64th to fit around the center pin tube? Dunno if the 1/32nd ID will stretch enough or if the tube would be too narrow for effective feeding.

thanks in advance.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
What 1/16 tube in a atty ? A 15g needle is a perfect fit in the tube as well as the opening on a big hole 510 connector . A 16g needle will work as well . The tube itself doesnt go into the atty ,it goes into the bottle .

The tube is a nice tight fit onto the needles above and def wont pop off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread