Bottom feeder with a glass bottle...is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
I'm trying to think of how a bottom feeder with a glass bottle might work. The problem, of course, is that you can't squeeze the glass bottle to pump liquid.

But instead, what about getting a fine mist pump (like on little bottles of breath spray) and attaching the tube to that? You can get the fine mist pumps with a 'payload' of 0.15ml which should be about right for a single atty feed. With something like this, you could make a tube mod where you 'pump' the bottom once to feed, or a box mod where you press the glass bottle in or up to feed.

Any thoughts on this?

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Well, I don't know why you couldn't bottom feed from a pump like the one used in the VVPV. This post has some VVPV pictures including the bottle. If you attached the tubing to the bottom of the connector the way REO does: or easier and less expensive if you needle feed the bottom of a normal connector like lots of other bottom feeders do.

But if you're going to go to the trouble of using a pump, you may as well top feed. And that pretty much just means getting a VVPV ;) --> which happens to be my favorite and most used PV.

Attachments

• vvpvbottle.jpg
    vvpvbottle.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2012-05-11 16.02.38.jpg
    2012-05-11 16.02.38.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread