Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Would love to know how you did the no negative at the bottom connection.

from VCA

Studiovape Member
Ok some pics for you first the Mechanical squonker I mentioned, similar in design to a Lil' Pinch, but different in that it is more robust and used a beryllium copper leaf spring for the button and a solid silver negative battery contact that connects to the top lip of the battery ( necessitating the removal of a small section of insulation on the battery).
this means there is next to zero negative path run from battery to 510 and has no spring, with the silver floating pin taking up any slack.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
@studiovap I was just perusing older posts in this thread and I must say that you really ramped up your skills and found your style in a short time.

I would be very pleased to progress half as much in twice the time - if I ever get around to starting at all.

studiovap

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Queensland Australia
Would love to know how you did the no negative at the bottom connection.
Mundy and Dogman have clarified this , but if there is still any doubt, yes a small section if insulation is removed from the battery sleeve exposing the Negative that contacts with the silver tang at the

studiovap

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Queensland Australia
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Jees, It's quiet round here, I anyone making anything anymore?

not sure, it is tax time in america, and theirs is more complicated than ours. Some states even have a $5 annual tax just for breathing

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Finished :)
26241515120_ebdbd8dcff_b.jpg

Beautiful!

not sure, it is tax time in america, and theirs is more complicated than ours. Some states even have a $5 annual tax just for breathing

Actually, that's a federal tax :blink:

:D

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Jees, It's quiet round here, I anyone making anything anymore?

I recently did a SteamCrave DNA 200 conversion & have some delrin I'll be milling into a DNA 200 squonker soon but here's the SteamCrave.....
20160411_091637-1200x1617.jpg

studiovap

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Queensland Australia
I have become a vendor but haven't finished up a mod to sell yet, but now I'm afraid to even show my own latest personal mod here :) should be able to put up a thread soon
Looking forward to that Turbo, keep trying to find a recent post from you on the forum to no avail.

Reactions: B2L and Doffy

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I have become a vendor but haven't finished up a mod to sell yet, but now I'm afraid to even show my own latest personal mod here :) should be able to put up a thread soon
List of people who want a PM when you start a Supplier thread:

1. Rossum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread