Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I was not a big fan of this juice initially. It had that all too familiar taste that I've had in Boston Creme pie juices(Houseblend also). OK at first, but wears out its welcome sooner than later. After a 2 week steep, I am really diggin this stuff. I'm now getting more of a Vienna fingers cookie taste. Do they sell this by the keg?

If you mean Copper Creek House Blend, I agree 100%. My BH has been steeping for about a week, and it tastes very similar to CC House. Looking forward to seeing what further steeping will result in.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
I wonder how some think BH is similar to house blend when IMO they are nothing alike :confused: Vanilla vs chocolate/coffee , nice strong TH vs all most no TH at all. I guess everyone tastes things differently LOL

Any ways I am out of my BH and my jug was supposed to be here today but usps reports

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I wished I was one of the lucky ones that have no problems with usps but I tend to have these problems often and it is only getting worse :censored:

zenman

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Fullerton, Ca
I would say Copper Creek House and Vaperite's VR4 are in a similar vein. With Pink Spot RY8 hovering nearby. I would put Bounty Hunter at the top because of its' instant vapability on arrival. VR4, CC house and PS RY8 are carto killers where as I can load n' go the BH and be good for the day. A well steeped VR4 dripped is an untouchable "home vape"

NJDev78

Oct 15, 2010
Northern NJ
If you mean Copper Creek House Blend, I agree 100%. My BH has been steeping for about a week, and it tastes very similar to CC House. Looking forward to seeing what further steeping will result in.

Yes, the Copper Creek. I received both HB and BH within a day or two of each other so the side by side has been pretty interesting. At first these two flavors tasted nearly identical to me other than a slightly harder bite with the HB. After a week, little change. After two, the BH is now more on the vanilla side where the HB retained that (I don't know any other way to describe it) Bostome Creme taste. I will note that I've only been back to vaping for a month or so after an 8 month fall from grace back to cigs, so surely my buds are changing a bit.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Although HB and BH tatse similar, they are NOT the same. The House Blend tastes kinda like a mocha cake whereas the Bounty Hunter is closer to a chocolate chip cookie, but both have very similar flavor profiles i.e. tobacco infused with bakery flavors.
I might as well add that Boba's Bounty from AVE tastes like tobacco infused with pineapple upside down cake.
Opinions and a-holes...right?

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
BH tastes like BH.

It is true that a batch or two of BH from the 3rd quarter of 2011 seemed to be weaker in flavor; subsequent batches have been fine.

My very strong guess is that what really changed for the two unhappy vapers above is either their taste buds, or the equipment they are using. (Taste buds continue to heal for months after totally quitting smoking; it is also the case that we often grow tired of a favorite juice after many months, and need to simply put it aside for a few months. The later reunion is usually joyful! :laugh:)

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
BH tastes like BH.

It is true that a batch or two of BH from the 3rd quarter of 2011 seemed to be weaker in flavor; subsequent batches have been fine.

My very strong guess is that what really changed for the two unhappy vapers above is either their taste buds, or the equipment they are using. (Taste buds continue to heal for months after totally quitting smoking; it is also the case that we often grow tired of a favorite juice after many months, and need to simply put it aside for a few months. The later reunion is usually joyful! :laugh:)

You could be right...it's pretty much all I vaped for 2 or 3 months. I still like it, it just seems a tad weaker to me nowadays.

Last edited:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
BH tastes like BH.

I've been vaping BH vape TV edition and the PG version since it released and the vape TV edition was so sweet with a cake batter taste with a slight hint of tobacco. The recent bottles of the Pg version that I bought taste nothing like it used to...it's very light on flavor even after steeping for a month. It's nowhere near as sweet and I can hardly taste any tobacco flavor in it. I always drip with fresh Cisco atomizers so it's not my gear causing the problem.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio

Bounty Hunter tastes EXACTLY like CC House Blend to me minus the chocolate undertones,glad I'm not alone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread