Not open for further replies.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
I think Box Elder is trying to 'fly under the radar' by avoiding all mention of e-cigarettes.

The don't mention 'nicotine' - they call it "Levonic".
They are a 'chemical supply' house - but they only supply one chemical.
The flavor concentrates are for "Ideal for hard candy...Great for candies, frostings, fudges and chocolates" - no mention of e-liquids-

I would be interested in hearing from them if, indeed, the flavors are OK to use in vaping - I suspect yes. Isn't Box Elder actually a front name for another supplier (registered on ECF)?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
ok, thats fine for you. If no one else has any input I'll just order a few and see myself.

Thats why i said personally . Just my opinion but im sure a lot of people here share my opinion on that company . Sorry for the sorta rant . Im just not a fan of a company that could have easily killed hundreds of people because of stupidity to not test their product .

From what it looks like though looking at their flavor list is that its just loranns flavorings in their bottles .

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
I have no comment regarding the Box Elder fiasco or whether or not they should be completely blacklisted.

However, based on the selection and description, I'd say Str8 is likely correct in that they are selling Lorann's at a 60%+ markup. It can be gotten cheaper directly if buying in bulk or at ecigexpress.com for dram and 1oz sizes. (You know how I feel about Lorann's though, asti...blech!!!)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread