box for diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotflash

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2014
East of the Big Muddy
I have been looking for a few boxes to buy for my diy projects. I have purchased a couple of EVOLV dna 25 boards and am looking for boxes for them, but the only thing I'm seeing are full sized boxes for mods.

What I'm looking for are smaller sizes like the smok M series sized boxes, or something similar.

Anyone seeing something like that????

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
The 1590G is much larger than the Smok M . Plus the angle on all sides sloping away from the back towards the door side makes them undesirable for me personally. Too much work to get them close enough to flat. With that said they are easy to build in. I have built quite a few mods over the years including a few 1590G boxes. . My favorite currently box for modding is the Ruinovo 2 cell from fasttech https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004450/1340311-ruinovo-102-1a-2-18650-single-usb-output-mobile ....
565aa167ab78db208760c28b52777d95.jpg
this is one of the Raptor mods that I have been running for about 7 months. The top and bottom are simple 1/8 aluminum. Holds 2 cells and has about 25mm of room above the batteries for all your electronics. Size overall is ~100x45x23mm it is the smallest package I found that fits everything and still be comfortable in my hand and pocket. But be ready to have tons of patience while you are building .... think ship in a bottle. .. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread