Status
Not open for further replies.

MDuncan

Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
I just got a reo grand, my first box, and I saw on youtube people using cartos with it.
A friend sent me some cartos to try but I dont know what should be done in using this with my reo grand (never used a carto at all before).
I got a couple Ce2 xl, some carto from ikenvape (stainless body with tips included) and a bunch of little black ones with polyfil inside, i dunno the manufacturer.
all are 510 size.
Any advice before i start ruining things would be awesome.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Don't use the ce2's on the reo,i don't think they'll feed right
fill the carto with your liquid,it don't have to be completely full but helps prevent scorched filler when you first vape it
fill yer bottle,screw on the carto and vape.when you notice a fall of in flavor or vapor just feed the carto a bit by squeezing the bottle
give it a lite draw to suck the liquid up into the filler,wait a few seconds for it to soak in and vape some more

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I'd agree with aziffel - I'd never use a carto on a reo because of the bottom feed and for me I can taste the filler in cartos. With a good atty, the reo taste is as good as dripping without having to drip. And you're not going to be burning the sock or filler on the carto as well.

That said, if you go with one, keep it wet to near flooding to reduce the burning. You won't eliminate the burning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread