Box Mods Coming to BreezEsmokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
I have got a Variable Volt ready I just put together. Just haven't put it on the site. I will have a couple of more later this week. It does take me longer because I work both businesses. I think I replied to your email the other day that I would have one by the weekend. Well, It's ready. Also I thought you said you bought another mod for your birthday from some other place and didn't think you were still interested.

Actually I have 2 others I am working on that uses 18650 batteries. One is a 3.7v and the other is a VV.

Last edited:

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Oh NO! still interested in the VV for sure!

Speaking of which! :) I stopped by the shop and Don hooked me up with this tiny little VV box mod (much smaller than I expected) It vapes like a champ! I think I actually stole the one Don was testing for himself! (Thanks Don).
The HV carto's are a must if you crank this thing up to six but then loaded with some black n wild it is Awwwwwwwsom!
I actually like the RY4 at a lower voltage but the black n wild will sing at six volts. Thats what makes Variable voltage so cool I can taylor the voltage to the juice.
Thanks again Don this was a great way to see if I am a VV fan (I am!) without breaking the budget to find out.

Last edited:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
TxParamedic, Glad you like the Variable Volt. I am selling them to locals before I can get them up on the site. Hoping to have them up soon.

Should get my new TR-001 chargers which are side by side for multi-size batteries.

Might get the mini voltage indicator box in the morning. If not Tuesday for sure.

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
TxParamedic, Glad you like the Variable Volt. I am selling them to locals before I can get them up on the site. Hoping to have them up soon.

Should get my new TR-001 chargers which are side by side for multi-size batteries.

Might get the mini voltage indicator box in the morning. If not Tuesday for sure.

Don

I got one! cabbaged on to Alans order the other day. It works great!

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Yeah, it helps to know what voltage you are dialed into for that great taste because as you said different juices taste better at different voltages.

I have got 4 or 5 of them I need to get the VV up on the site. Maybe things will slow down and I can get them up this weekend.

Also got some needle bottles in, going up some time today.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread