Boxer Mod leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yieldx

Aug 4, 2021
Hi everyone!

Happy to be here and hope everyone has a great time vaping!

I have a an issue, I researched the web plus used the search function here but could not find much or anything helpful, so excuse me please if the topic was mentioned already.

In short my boxer squonkers are leaking at the 510 connector into the battery compartment. All of the boxer mod squonkers I have, like each model they made. I had one already fried because of this. I managed to get over the horrible quality of their colours and the black ones looking grey after a few months but this leaking thing is really irritating me. I tried different RDAs, all high quality ones. Using the original bottles also tried the Rebel vape ones. Filling it by taking the bottle out or use a refill bottle.

I attached a picture how my 75c looks like currently, you can see that the connector is just wet. This is the one I am using now and its nothing compared to the 250c where the bottle sits in a puddle of liquid after a day of use.

Do I need to adjust something or is there any advise? Also can someone recommend some alternative? (not rebel)

Thank you very much!

pic1.png
pic1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread