Brand New Vaper and had 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
How dangerous is it to have eliquid on my hands and then do things around the house. I have a 3 year old and a 5month old and I don't want to nic poison them by accident. I wash my hands when I think I might have gotten some juice on them but I'm still a little paranoid.
Finally, there's an ECF app for Android but it's pretty bare bones, does anyone have a better way to stay up on threads and responses on mobile?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm not sure what you mean by having eliquid on your hands. If have an accidental spill, you have to wash your hands well with soap and water and clean all surfaces thoroughly. How strong is your eliquid? If you're vaping 6 or 12 mg and you have just a trace amount on your hands from handling your batteries or cartomizers, it's not dangerous. However, washing your hands before you feed or play with your kids is always a good practice, even if you don't have nicotine eliquids in your home.

What is dangerous is leaving your PV or juice bottles within easy reach of your young children and pets. Just a week ago a two-year-old died in Israel after drinking a bottle of her grandfather's ejuice. Never ever leave your vaping supplies where your kids can reach them. Keep your juice in a locked box on a high shelf in a cupboard--and never leave your batteries, chargers, cartomizers, clearomizers, etc. anyplace a curious toddler can access. Not even for a minute. Kids put everything in their mouths.

Many people use the Tapatalk forum app from their iPhone or Android to access ECF--that's all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread