Brand spanking newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
No need to toss out the atties. Disconnect atty and blow through it hard into a tissue. Re-prime with juice (3 drops on the bridge) and vape without inhaling for a bit.

But actually primer would normally be pretty harsh, more like burning plastic or oil. The tank is pretty new - did it want you to rinse the tank or anything before using?

And what kind of juice are you using? If it's 100% PG then that can be a bit harsh. If it's not but has a flowery or perfumey smell it may need to steep - set the juice open somewhere safe overnight (away from kids, pets, and possible spills). if it's in the bottle, remove camp and push sideways on the dropper to see if you can pop it out. Next day pop the dropper back in and recap and see if it tastes better.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
FWIW, TW's liquid comes in a few different quality levels. That being said, they are all pretty good though. I'm sure a lot of the "plasticy" taste is due to you being newer to vaping, but there might be something to do with the plastic tanks. There are a few threads floating around about them. My biggest suggestion would be to look through the general discussion section and read through whatever you can find about them. You'll find a lot of tips that way. Since they're new, not everybody is well versed on the intricacies of the tanks, I know I'm not. Good luck! :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread