Breaking News: Confirmed Purchase Sparks Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
In a surprise move last night, Pink Provari was granted early release from her shopping cart prison. She was not due to complete her time until sometime in 2014. Authorities refused to comment on the reason for this, but rumors are running rampant.

Some are saying it was the red man on the shoulder, whose non-stop whisper campaign into the ear of the one-woman parole board finally broker her. Some are blaming anonymous Provari supporters whose never-ending praise can sometimes be construed as peer pressure. A high level source from the ProVarinati states unequivocally, "Nonsense! We never pressure anyone. We are simply happy when someone joins our ranks. While our information campaign may sometimes help them come to us earlier than planned, it is always purely voluntary."

Some are calling the move reckless, others compassionate. Regardless, Pink Provari is expected to be released sometime next week after all the paperwork is processed and travel arrangements are finalized. She will be accompanied by Extension Cap, Pila 4, Protank 2, and an honor guard composed of two 18490's and two 18650's.

Rumor also has it that Provai will be taken in by the parole board woman, but this has not been confirmed and she can not be reached for comment. Friends of the woman say her first thought upon pushing the button was "Oh god, what have I done?" Neighbors report seeing her through the windows of her home prancing around like the Kool-Aid man shouting "Oh Yeaaahhh!"

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
In a surprise move last night, Pink Provari was granted early release from her shopping cart prison. She was not due to complete her time until sometime in 2014. Authorities refused to comment on the reason for this, but rumors are running rampant.

Some are saying it was the red man on the shoulder, whose non-stop whisper campaign into the ear of the one-woman parole board finally broker her. Some are blaming anonymous Provari supporters whose never-ending praise can sometimes be construed as peer pressure. A high level source from the ProVarinati states unequivocally, "Nonsense! We never pressure anyone. We are simply happy when someone joins our ranks. While our information campaign may sometimes help them come to us earlier than planned, it is always purely voluntary."

Some are calling the move reckless, others compassionate. Regardless, Pink Provari is expected to be released sometime next week after all the paperwork is processed and travel arrangements are finalized. She will be accompanied by Extension Cap, Pila 4, Protank 2, and an honor guard composed of two 18490's and two 18650's.

Rumor also has it that Provai will be taken in by the parole board woman, but this has not been confirmed and she can not be reached for comment. Friends of the woman say her first thought upon pushing the button was "Oh god, what have I done?" Neighbors report seeing her through the windows of her home prancing around like the Kool-Aid man shouting "Oh Yeaaahhh!"

goc.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Is this another 'conspiracy' theory???:unsure:

I was just accused of being a conspiracy theorist, by this fool who was blowing up his equipment using a 0.13 ohm coil. Then when people told him it was dangerous and foolish, he just started blocking people. Including those who tried to help him!

Still, just cause he is a cabbage-head doesn't necessarily make his accusation false...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was just accused of being a conspiracy theorist, by this fool who was blowing up his equipment using a 0.13 ohm coil. Then when people told him it was dangerous and foolish, he just started blocking people. Including those who tried to help him!

Still, just cause he is a cabbage-head doesn't necessarily make his accusation false...

When are you going to understand those are the very sort of people who should be encouraged to vape sub-ohm - even more than sub-ohm! Do you know how much throat hit you can get from a dead short? They don't need to hear all that stupid safety stuff, they're grown-ups. Even little kids use batteries, come on. Who needs a voltage meter when you have youtube? They should start wrapping wires and hitting those big clouds right now! You should be helping them along, telling them about the great prices on eBay. Why are you standing in their way when they might breed?

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
When are you going to understand those are the very sort of people who should be encouraged to vape sub-ohm - even more than sub-ohm! Do you know how much throat hit you can get from a dead short? They don't need to hear all that stupid safety stuff, they're grown-ups. Even little kids use batteries, come on. Who needs a voltage meter when you have youtube? They should start wrapping wires and hitting those big clouds right now! You should be helping them along, telling them about the great prices on eBay. Why are you standing in their way when they might breed?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but, in this case "Planned Parenthood" could be worthy of a contribution?? :ohmy: ;)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Well someone has to dispute his dangerous hogwash, what about the new members?

I actually reported him. I may have done that once before, but I don't remember it if I have. I probably got myself into trouble, too, cause I was kinda snarky with him.

Kuma79

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
United States
Well someone has to dispute his dangerous hogwash, what about the new members?

I actually reported him. I may have done that once before, but I don't remember it if I have. I probably got myself into trouble, too, cause I was kinda snarky with him.

Snarkiness may have saved him some physical harm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread