Breaking News...Drew to take the weekend off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
Thanks Bro...Your fast man...Now I gotta get one of them table shots with me playing against myself!!!! I think I might of sent a couple of random ones also ...I sent about three or four emails...Thanks alot for your help...
Drew

That's everything I got... I can't stop looking at 'em LOL... If you have anymore u want me to post just send them on and I will post them tomorrow. Awesome Drew!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks guys, very nice pics and chatter...this thread sure has taken on a life of it's own :)
Drew, you are a WILD AND CRAZY GUY!!! And now I have also learned that "break the bank" is the proper cheer for poker, so awesome, LOL ;)

Dude,
II think you are the only guy in America that gets less sleep than me!!!! Glad you made it there safe and I hope you and yours are having a great visit...
Drew

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow!! Thanks for those pics! Awesome.... I'm looking forward to showing my husband too!! Appreciate you sharing those.... Really too cool!!!

BTW... I think I'd be tempted to kill myself if I had to sit with Hellmuth too very long. He bugs the CRAP out of me with his mouth!!!

Gosh how I love poker!! How many others here play?? We need an Nhaler poker tourney one of these days!!!

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
Incredible pictures!!!! My husband and I are soooo jealous! We play poker with friends every Friday night!

I really look forward to my Friday Poker nights! Of course my Xhaler is with me the whole time puffin' lots of GREAT juice! :hubba:

I played a tourney down in MS and actually made the final 4 and we split the pot. It was soooo much fun! :lol:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im off again to the Borgata Winter Open...Wish me luck...I will starting out tommorow in the 2 day event...$100,000 Guaranteed Re-Buy 2 Day event and hopefully be winning my way into the Main Event... I will checking in here, late tonight and early tommorow and we will have all orders shipped twice tommorow (10Am and 2pm) as usual...WIsh me luck cause if I do well, Im gonna have one HELLUAVA Sale!!!!!
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread