Breaking News...Drew to take the weekend off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I would have to say that Mike Sexton is one of my favorite all around players...He is actually much different in person and a very well rounded player that has been playing and winning tourneys for MANY years before becoming the WPT commentater...He is a true Gentleman...I also like Danny Negranuea, and Phil Helmuth but they are both alot different in person, then they may seem...I played all day with Daniel in a WSOP event and he is actually quite moody and not as great a reader as you see on TV...Helmuth is super conceited player that consatntly talks about how great he is, and it gets annoying after about the first hour at the table...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Phil Laak (Unabomber)
Mike Sexton
Clonie Gowen
Not sure about the other girl... kind of looks like Jennifer Tilly

Actually I have some with Jennifer Tilly also but for some reason the only ones I can upload are these ones I scanned...It keeps telling me they are too big...I have a great picture of Barry Greenstein choking me and a pic at the table in a WPT event with Daniel and Phil Ivy...I also have a dinner picture with Todd Brunson, Gavin Smith, Antonio Estfandieri, The Unibomber and Jennifer Tilly...Too big to load????

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
Actually I have some with Jennifer Tilly also but for some reason the only ones I can upload are these ones I scanned...It keeps telling me they are too big...I have a great picture of Barry Greenstein choking me and a pic at the table in a WPT event with Daniel and Phil Ivy...I also have a dinner picture with Todd Brunson, Gavin Smith, Antonio Estfandieri, The Unibomber and Jennifer Tilly...Too big to load????
Damn... I want to see the Ivey, Negraeau, and you! Can you email them to me? I will resize them in photoshop and post them for you. Let me know and I will pm you my email address.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Damn... I want to see the Ivey, Negraeau, and you! Can you email them to me? I will resize them in photoshop and post them for you. Let me know and I will pm you my email address.

Just sent you a load of pics...Let me know which ones made it...Started sending with aol but too slow so I sent them with MSN...Lat me know...Thanks
Drew

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
Here ya go Drew... Didn't get the Ivey, Negraneau, and you pic though. Got a awesome tattoo pic!

4204597037_ce5aa6bfc3_b.jpg

4204595739_928fb37497_b.jpg

4204594543_8b61ff082f_b.jpg

4205351490_2d47cf2026_b.jpg

4205350242_06fdf7bc44_b.jpg

4205349264_3f1a3c53b7_b.jpg

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, thanks guys....I knew that I knew who they were and just couldn't get the brain to work.....lol Yea, I'd like to see some of the other pics too.
I kinda' figured Daniel N. to be a bit moody... and everyone knows Phil is just full of himself. LOL I am glad Mike S. is as I thought. He does project himself as a true gent.
Wow it sounds like you had a good time there in Vegas and this past weekend. Wtg. Drew.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok, thanks guys....I knew that I knew who they were and just couldn't get the brain to work.....lol Yea, I'd like to see some of the other pics too.
I kinda' figured Daniel N. to be a bit moody... and everyone knows Phil is just full of himself. LOL I am glad Mike S. is as I thought. He does project himself as a true gent.
Wow it sounds like you had a good time there in Vegas and this past weekend. Wtg. Drew.

I was in Atlantic City Honey!!! These pics are from all over the place...I was only in AC friday and Sat. Night!!! No pics of victories unfortuanatley:(

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Awwwwwwwwwww, sorry about not winning. Or did u justnot get pics? :p Ok, I didn't realize these were all this weekend? I thought maybe some were from before when u went to Vegas. Really cool though. Rock on! er I mean Vape on.!!! :lol:

Yeah these are all old pics...Unfortunatley I only went to Atlantic City this weekend and did OK but came home to 2 feet of Snow!!! So we are definatley having a white Christmas...It was nice to get out though...I saw a bunch of my Buds that are still touring and got to hang out so it was really a nice weekend...If your gonna be be snowed in, I cant think of a better place to be!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread