Breathing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br549667

Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I have been vaping for about 4 years now and last year I started to experience breathing problems. One night at work I was vaping and all of the sudden I could not take a deep breath. This has not went away since and that happened in october. I was vaping on an old coil that I got from a friend because I was out at the time. My lungs also hurt once in a while.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Seek professional medical attention, not the ideas and theories of your peers. Such a mannerism could delay urgent medical care which you may or may not need. Whilst I highly doubt you need "urgent" care, respiratory injuries and issues are serious. Judging by the fact that your symptoms haven't passed, you need to see a Dr asap.

Edit: OP responded whilst I was typing;

Try speaking to a different doctor for a 2nd opinion.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I went to the doctor and they did an x-ray, cat scan and a pulmonary function test. All of them came back good.

As this came on suddenly and has never gone away since even using different equipment (coil, etc) it just doesn't sound like vaping to me.

You can try different things -

1) use a higher PG juice than your using now

2) vape MTL at low wattages and higher nicotine level so your consuming less eliquid instead of DL at higher watts..

3) change the tank your using altogether, or change to a coil made with a different metal.. i.e. if your using kanthal change to SS..

4) make sure your changing your coils frequently and not vaping on dirty or gunked up coils..

5) avoid dry hits, use TC features in order to alleviate any dry hits.

6) that's all I can think of off the top. I'd definitely get a second opinion.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread